1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your attention please...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Biker, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Some of you may have already noticed some changes around here.

Sports and Outdoors is now a subforum under Society.

Philosophy, Spirituality, & Religion have been broken out into two separate forums

Web Design is now a subforum under Bits & Bytes

Photography is now a subforum under Society.

New forum called Economics is a subforum under Non-Regional

New Forum called History in the Life, the Universe, and Everything Else section.

A little something that has me a bit peeved. I've made two announcements, being as nice as possible. (One post here in General, and a site wide announcement listed in each forum.)

When I suggest that you read the FAQ, it's a pretty good idea that you do so. Signatures are beginning to reflect sites that are NOT personal in nature. This practice is not appreciated here, and will come to a halt. If you have any doubt as to whether your signature falls under the guidelines or not, chances are, it doesn't. But feel free to contact one of the staff members for clarification.

Personally, I'm not going to go through and edit signatures that don't fall under the rules of this site. I'll just turn the bloody things off and be done with it.