1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[XBox360] Decisions, Decisions - Mass Effect or Assassin's Creed

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by MNeedham73, Dec 5, 2007.

1. MNeedham73

MNeedham73 Well-Known Member

Help! I can't make up my mind!

They're very different games, but both appeal to me. Anyone here play either (or both) of them? Input would be appreciated!

And no, I can't afford both lol.

Here are descriptions & reviews for both from gamespot:

Mass Effect

Assassin's Creed

HELP! :nut:

2. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

I have Mass Effect but have yet to make time to play it. The game looked awesome at PAX and Knights of the Old Republic was an awesome game in my opinion. I doubt you could go wrong with that choice. Assassin's Creed looks good as well. Personally I think you could flip a coin and either way it landed you would be a winner.

Have you scoped out Live for Demos or Videos? Maybe run over to Blockbuster and rent em for a night?

3. MNeedham73

No demos for either of them on Live, unfortunately.

Bioware does put out some good RPG's. I enjoyed both KotOR and Jade Empire a lot.

I've boycotted Blockbuster after they accused me of not returning a movie that I did.

4. MNeedham73

Picked up Assassin's Creed last night (Wal-Mart was sold out of Mass Effect - made the decision easy).

Will post a review once I get some play time in :)

5. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

From reading and expectations.... Assassin's creed... we're jonesin!!!!

But have not played yet.

:drool: in anticipation of your review

and I'm sure you've seen:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ioMZmWB4MkU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ioMZmWB4MkU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>