1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WTB] Thuggery.. pst.

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Seeing as tonight is the last night of my mini vacation, I'd like to feel like I actually got something accomplished. :)

If anyone Alliance side is available tonight, I have a couple of fairly quick things that I could use a hand with.

One being taking down the Obsidian Sentinel inside Uldaman (big guy, in guarding the back door) for my Mage quest, which leads to an awesome offhand reward from Tabetha.
    Other is at the very least having a hand or three, doesn't matter if it's Horde or Alliance to help me grab the hammer in Hinterlands/Altarf of Zul so I can stealth up to the top of Jin Athlor with my Druid and make my own mallet for ZF, which will make me 10x more marketable for a ZF carrot run.

I can be ready as early as 4:30 server time, my Druid is logged in Hinterlands, and my Mage is in Southshore, shopping for SM/Cathedral runs to finish up the last leg of my Alliance SM quest but can be in Badlands quick.

2. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

I'm game. :)

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nice, thanks. :)

I'm moving Digory to Loch Modan right now to be closer/faster to get to Uldaman's back door.

That shouldn't take more than 10 minutes or so to get in and get to the door like we did the other day with Findhagen.

The temple will be the tough one I think.. 4 lvl 50 elites.

4. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

If this was Friday I would be there for you but unfortunately my Thursdays are booked.

5. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Sheesh.. You can't tell her to wait an extra day???? :rofl:

6. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

:whip:

7. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well it was a kick ass night anyways.

Finished up my last Mage quest for a while and took the offhand instead of the staff.. it wll last me lots longer.
    Digory now has a total of +67 to frost damage without even having any Tiered/Dungeon armor. :happy: (my personal preference Els is 100% frost spec.. but I'm silly like that ;) )

My Old man of a Druid Coriakin dinged 49 tonight and finally graduated to the big boy table and is in possesion of his very own Zul Farrak mallet.

Not bad for a toon that was born in May of '05. ;)
    He's got his Gift of the Wild book ready and waiting for 50.

Thanks for the hand Coot. :)

Had a somewhat easy ride to the top of Jinathlor, I followed up a pack of lvl 50+'s on mounts and let them aggro everything in the way, made it all the way to the altar to transform the mallet, and the second after it was compleete, a respawn wolf popped behind me and smoked me.

All in all, the trip was well worth the Spirit Healer toll. :)

Just hope that gear wise, I can match my Blood Elf Mage when I roll him stat wise to Digory at this level with all my crafted gear and quest rewards.. 'cause if so, he's gonna be a powerhouse too.

And for your weekly laugh at Andy moment...

I just realized an hour ago that I had not equipped my spurs/mount-boots in the Mountequip addon for almost an entire level on Digory... they were still BoE ready. :doh: