1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Yah Mule!

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by SixofNine, Mar 15, 2006.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Woke up early this morning because the heat was off and it was freezing outside (it was 83 degrees on Monday - typical nutty March in Virginia). Turned on the heat, covered up the kids, and logged into WoW.

Grabbed some ghost mushrooms in Skulk Rock, fished some Nightfin in Plaguelands, was about to log off when the little yellow letters appeared in my log: "Your auction of Unseen Spaulders has sold."

This had more than the usual importance because the proceeds flew me past the 800 gold threshhod and I was able to buy my purple horse. Made the purchase but I was in such a rush this morning to get ready for work that I didn't even take a picture.

I'm thinking of setting up some macros of things I can scream while I'm riding:

Yosemite Sam: "Yah mule!"

Speedy Gonzalez: "Andale! Andale!"

General Patton: "Rommel you bastard, I read your book!""

It's a little funny how I came by those spaulders. I was about to log off on Sunday night when there was a request to help kill Araj. I think Jujubee had the quest, and Tor was there along with a couple of other guildies. Araj dropped the spaulders and I won with a 32! A friggin' 32! I know, it was three times my average roll, but still usually not enough to win a blue that sells for 100 gold.

To top off the evening some Alliance picked a fight with us after we killed Araj and we turned them into greasy stains on the ground, literally faster than I could squeeze out a Fear.

Special thanks to Copz and Mav for the direct help that led to this purchase, and to countless others whose generosity made it easier to save more money for this.

Brian

2. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Congrats!!! Hope to see a pic soon!

I wish you could have savings accounts in this game that earned interest!! I just can't seem to get in the grove to get the rest of the money for the hot rod wolf. Copz helped a bunch (thanks again!!) but by the time I get on, the trains have left the station and I just don't feel like working on my herblism or fishing. I think I am getting the winter blahs! It happens after 3 months of Northwest winters!

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Grats on finally reaching that magic number.

Was my pleasure to help out with what I could.. wish I could have gotten more to you sooner. :)

Its actually "Rommel you magnificent bastard, I read your book!" but I'm probably the only one around who has that movie etched in my head. ;)

Yes, I need a life..

4. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Well good on you, Seid! Now it's time to start saving all over again, eh? Because you get to make the Truefaith Vestments. :)

You'll need to run Live Stratholme a few more times, and if we're in a raid, I'll be happy to run the raid with need rolls on the orbs going to you. From there, it's golden pearls and mooncloth. Violet and Sam will help you with those mooncloth, but you have to take your happy ass into Azshara and farm up the felcloth, at 2 felcloth per 1 mooncloth. Those are easy to solo. Andale!