1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Tradeskills

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[WoW] Guild member's Tradeskills

1. Who does what? (i.e. Alchemy/Herbalism)

2. Who NEEDS what for said tradeskills (i.e. need mageroyal for pots, need "trash" green items for disenchanting/enchanting, who needs what cloth/leather for tailoring/leatherworking)

3. Wishlist.
    Who needs what weapon/armor for their character so the rest of us can keep an eye peeled? (please be realistic, like Lacivious I think, who is just asking for a dagger or 1H sword with +INT)
    Bags?

4. We also eventually need to consider how to fill the skills we are lacking in. For instance, I don't think we have a blacksmith, yet I know a lot of us could use sharpening stones.
    Unless of course, we find a reputable one outside of the guild to buy/trade from.

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mavramorn

1. Alchemy/Herbalism/cooking/fishing/first aid

2. Meat. (boar/fish/clams, etc)
    Swifthistle, Always.
    Armor kits
    Sharpening stones (one handed axe weilder)
    Enchants

3. Good in this department for now.. until I can wear mail. :thumbsup:

3. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Seidinove.

1. Herbalism/Enchanting/Fishing/First Aid (don't think I will go further with First Aid - does a Priest really need First Aid?).

2a. All the green items you folks have been sending me to disenchant. Thank you!

2b. All the great intellect/stamina/spirit gear you folks have been sending to buff my bony ass.

2c. Runed copper rod: the missing ingredient in the two low-level enchanting recipes that I have.

2d. I assume that some enchanting recipes are drops, so any of those would be great, though I'm probably at too low a level at the moment to take advantage.

3. For my level, I'm pretty well set, thanks mainly to all the guild help. As I level up and keep packratting stuff the need for bigger bags will arise, but I should be good for a while.

Brian

4. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Seid.. which ingredient are you missing for your runed copper rod? (you make that yourself)

Also, here are some nice tradeskill guides I've collected. YMMV

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Wow, them are some fine guides!

6. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Umm well Ditto. We have the exact same build I guess.

7. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I am working on Leatherworking/Skinning for Gollim.

And on that note, I have a bunch of the armor kits (+8 ones) to give away to all guild members. If you want any, just let me know when you see me in game. I think you can use 3 (or maybe 4) of them. So get them while they are free. :)

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nice. I'm already high enough to be using Heavy Armor kits, but everyone should be using these or higher if they have no enchants on legs, hands, chest, or feet.
    No excuses. :thumbsup:

9. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

1. Skinning & Leatherworking

2. I am good for right now, since i can provide my own supplies, but later on I think i am going to need gems and some other things (can't remember right now

3. Mail with stamina points :drool:. Plus leatherworking patterns if no one else needs them. I am mainly working with 1h axes with shield (Just got Shield bash :happy: ) also need a clue on how to tank correctly. There are days that I think I shouldn't have rolled a warrior

10. SixofNine

You're correct, I should have said that I need the copper rod to make the runed copper rod, which in turn will give me the ingredients for the two basic cloth enchants I have right now.

You should see my worn, coffee-stained copies of herbalism.pdf and alchemy.pdf. :)

Brian

11. SixofNine

You haven't seen my priestess stumble around yet. :)

Here's a decent guide with tanking advice:

http://strategy.worldofwar.net/news.php?id=18

I have read from several sources that you'll be using taunt a lot to regain aggro from mobs that have taken a dislike to other members of your party, like that frail little priestess in the back. :)

Brian

12. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Leather/Skinning here as well.

13. Stonehawk

Stonehawk AKA Jerry

Stonius is alive and well....

Orc Hunter
    Level 6 at the moment (but should level quickly)
    I will pick up Mining/Smithing as soon as I find a trainer

I will keep an eye out for one or another of you to hook me into the guild....

Jerry

14. SixofNine

Yay! We'll keep an eye out for you.

Brian