1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] RFC

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, Jul 28, 2005.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

My druid is level 8 now and will be ready (level 12) by the time we go. I may even get him higher but we shall see.

Having said that, I need to know who will be going Saturday?

2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

If 12 is a good target level I might make it. In any case I will be on Saturday night, if not for RFC, than for general fun and games before or after. :)

Brian

3. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Brazish (Shaman) is level 13 right now and will probably have a couple more under his belt by go-time. I will be there.

4. SixofNine

With what I think are the coolest dance moves in Wow. Hammer time! :)

Brian

5. ethics

So far we have a primary healer in Six, backup healer in my druid, and a shaman. We need damage and taunters.

6. Brazbit

We need taunter? Me can point an go HA HA!

7. SixofNine

Level 10 will give me Resurrection. At level 10 I'll have Rank 1 of both Rez and Renew and Rank 3 of Lesser Heal. None of the new spells at level 12 are in the Healing tree, though 12 would be nice because it will give me Rank 2 of Power Word:Fortitude and Power Word:Shield, both good for grouping.

For now I'll focus on grinding for XP and ignore money.

Brian

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Of course I'll be there.. Damage wise.. I am going quite well thank you. :p

And if we need to taunt.. I can use my best bovine-french accent if need be..

Just don't be chucking me over the walls with a catapult, please. :lol:

9. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Just as a bigger carrot on a stick....

Get higher up in levels (like me :p) and prepare for Wailing Caverns. Right next to Crossroads.

Especially
    you casters.

Cause there is a 5 piece armor set in there "of the fang" that looks kick ass for a lvl 20!

http://www.thottbot.com/?s=of+the+fang

I have the gloves already from the AH. :happy:

The rest is BoP.

10. ethics

Level 11 as of last night on my druid. Bring on RFC!

11. SixofNine

My gorgeous undead female priest dinged 11 last night, too. Found the zeppelins and started flying bats between Tirisfal and Silverpine, and killed many Scarlet Monastery converts, initiates, zealots, monks, and bottle washers. :)

I'll definitely be a minimum of 12 for our RFC run. Beside Rank 2 of Fortitude and Shield, that means I'll also have Rank 1 of Inner Fire. That could be a nice emergency card to play in an instance, as it increases armor by 210 for 3 minutes and attack power by 20.

Boy, it would be great to get up to 14 - that would give me Cure Disease, Rank 1 of Psychic Scream (not the greatest spell for instances, though), Rank 2 of Renew, and Rank 3 of Smite.

Brian

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You should have it all by the time we're done in there. :thumbsup:

I myself can't WAIT to ding 18.. (tonight I hope) I bought a SWEET blue one-handed lvl 18 axe last night that does double the damage I do now.

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=6870

Going axe/shield combo from now on. hack, hack, block, :happy:

13. Brazbit

Grrr.... So you are the *&% that outbid me on those gloves last night. :vmad:

LOL

Anyway I picked up a ressurect ability last night so I should be able to bring your dead carcasess back to life.... well except for Sied... she has to settle for going from dead to undead.

Made 14 last night and knocking on the door of 15. Now if I can just keep the cows from wandering off... Nothing like looking up from a kill and seeing that not only has the cow druid wandered off but is nearly dead and out of mana.

To all the Cows out there: http://www.3dweb.no/galleri/stuestolbm/bilder/anim1.swf

14. ethics

The quests in undead area are pretty decent.

15. ethics

LOL! I already accepted my death when all of a sudden I see a green +154! Whew!

16. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

T'wasnt me.. I've had them for 3 days now. :p

I do see them on a regular basis every time I shop. Keep looking.

17. Brazbit

Ok you are off the hook then. I ended up getting better ones (for not having the whole set) anyway.

I look absolutely silly in my current armor. I have a "loincloth" thaat looks like furry hotpants. Chest armor that is a sleeveles white shirt with suspenders that looks like I stole it from some little German kind. My boots have no heels and don't cover my toes. I think if I were to equip my tabbard I would look like that is the only thing I was wearing. Can't wait to get a couple more levels and upgrade again. But on the plus side I gained about 45% armor putting this costume on.

18. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Just a suggestion for things to remember bring...

Mana potions. (You can buy ice cold milk too... ya know I might be a Tauren, but I ain't no milker. :thumbsup: )

Bandages.

Healing potions/food

(I have plenty of above 3 if need be)

Any other potions you like, strength, spirit, etc.. (I have some of these too.. I've been busy)

Empty bags.

Yourself.

And get the daisy-chain quest in Skull Rock I mentioned above. (If you still need it bad, I will be on in an hour and a half of posting this, we can run through toot suite.... Give me a holler and meet me at the Zeppelin landing.)

Should be dinging 18 tonight. (unless I can get someone to tag along and run down to Gadgetzan with me :whistle: )
    I just hope I'm not too high I don't get any exp for the 5 quests. :rofl:
    They're yellow to me already.

19. ethics

I might do this

20. Brazbit

Well I think I am all set. I upped some pieces of armor before signing off, maintainingsame armor but upping mana nearly 120 points and a nice boost in recharge. Also I was able to test my resurrection spell twice so it is in good working order. Now if only I could get a spell to aid in finding your way out of undercity... :thumbsup: