1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Planning a Gnomeragan get together

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by Andy, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fair warning...

Who: Coriakin the Druid

What: A party get together to do the Gnomeragan instance (need 4 more besides myself, levels 25 and up recommended)

When: This Saturday night, July 2nd @ 8pm-ish EST (5pm Game time)

Where: Gnomeragan, on Cenarion Circle server. (Meet up in Ironforge beforehand near the Auction House)

Why: I have 5+ quests, (all shareable and I think another is gotten inside) range 26-35ish for Gnomeragan, and would like to get anyone on here who plays on Cenarion Circle together for a bit of action and blow through the entire instance from beginning to end. :)

Especially you Stonehawk, we'd like to see you in action. :)

When I get on tonight, I'll be announcing it to Guildies also, but I just wanted to plant the seed in GA member's heads if anyone is interested.. :thumbsup:

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Welp, I am in... Patrice level 27 hunter ready for action. :)

3. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Damn... wrong server. :cry:

I could make a new one... Y'all would mind helping a level 0 through Gnomeragan would you? :lol:

4. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If ya start now.. you could be a 10-12 by tomorrow....

Just enough to be aggro bait :cool:

5. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

He doesn't need any help with that. In Galaxies he was Mr. Aggro til I started then we were the aggro twins :crazy:

6. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Braz and Els: Aggro Twins power activate.
    Els: Shape of raw meat
    Braz: Shape of water <-- The guy always has to be a stupid bucket of water no matter what the emergency.

7. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Just enough to attract those level 8 gnomes outside the entrance. :)

Brian

8. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

Any room in there for a lvl 43 warrior? :happy:

LEEERROOOYY!

9. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I was counting on it.. :lol:

I mentioned it last night to the Guild.

I didn't know this, but apparently Hetfield (Yes, he made another ultra-rare appearance on the weekend) was molested as a child in Gnomeragan because when I mentioned it he freaked out. :rofl:

Scrit said he was in, but we'll see if he shows. He's done that to me before. (shhhh)

Thunderclese also said he was in. (Malikus' alt)

10. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Oh, and I totally forgot...

Malikus mentioned something about him "getting married" today before the time I had set for Gnomeragan.... Said he was going to announce more info today.

Might have to push this back an hour or so if he's doing it before hand?

More later.

11. ethics

You two are too funny (and cute).;)

Andy, no matter if it's 8 or 9, I'll be there. Hetfield had bad exp in Gnomeland, he had a history of bad groupings.

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I knew something was up... He was doing his trademark running around in a circle like Curly (Stooges) screaming and shouting profanities when I mentioned it..
    Then Scrit said "Oh no! You said the "G" word!" :lol:

He's such a pip... to bad he's on the dark side more now.. Him and Adle (another I haven't seen in a while) are always good for a laugh.

13. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

I was in a group last night - 2 warriors, a druid, and me (mage) in the low 30s and one level 38 rogue (I know, I know, no primary healer - my druid pal does a pretty darn good job, though).

The rogue was a complete jerk who "called" a particular blue dagger, ran straight to its spawn spot (passing up quest items that the rest of the group was interested in), cursed us out as useless newbies when the druid won it on a roll, and left the party.

Brian

14. ethics

I usually put people like that on ignore. Solves MANY problems.

15. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I gotta get into this. Guy might be "late" cuz of his wedding. What a bride, hope she does not have a lawyer already/

16. ethics

Nah, the bride/wife will probably tag along on the adventure after and kick more ass than the rest of us. ;)

17. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quick update....

Sorry, now looking at 9-930 pm EST....

I forgot all about my local fireworks going off tonight right behind my backyard. (literally)

Sorry for any inconvienience. :(

Can't disappoint the 3 y/o.

But from those here and online who have said they will be there.. we should have quite the party.