1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] New Guild Forming

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, May 8, 2006.

1. Andy

If you haven't found out already.. you can't buy your own items on the neutral AH either. :thumbsup:
  2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

What about if one sells it?
  3. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Well, it shouldn't be too hard to make some money with this character. Nothing has even come close to dropping his health below 80% thusfar.
  4. Andy

You can't buy anything on one character that another character sells from the same account.
  5. ethics

Ah... I can buy with my wife's acct though I guess. But that's moot and won't be needed for a long time if ever.

Now I am stumped as to what to create.

Another Priest? Can't have enough of those but they are tough to play.

Mage? Warlock?
  6. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

You have already done the mage thing. Els is having a blast as Warlock you might try that.

Have you come up with a name yet? I was just invited to join the Psycho Samurai Squirrels and let me tell you that was tempting.....
  7. ethics

Yah just created female human Warlock named after my elder, Vladislava. :)
  8. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

Protect your nuts!
  9. Stonehawk

Stonehawk AKA Jerry

Rolled Seandra...warrior doing the mining/smithing combo....up to 8 already.

Can't believe how easy it is to kill stuff, and multiple stuffs :)

Looking forward to teaming up with you all :)

10. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

I'm playing about as much as I can at the moment with one character while still being able to complete the repeatable Wife Tap quest.

However, if the timing works out with the release of paid transfers I'll move my 39 human mage from Skywall right about the time all of you are in that level range.

11. Andy

Just an FYI for you cloth wearing finger wagglers..

I'm already making +1 INT robes,(min lvl 5, white or brown) and all the rest of the goodies to go along with.

Tailoring anything up to skill 55 so far.
  12. ethics

Who was going to be the hunter?
  13. ethics

Send it to me, Andy, will be appreciated. :)

I'll send you 5-10 50 armor potions :)
  14. ethics

Btw, my wife will join us as well. She started a Priest as well (can never have too many of those). :)
  15. Coot

I initially said I would do that, but I rolled the Pally instead. I can roll a Hunter instead, as that's my favorite to play. :)
  16. ethics

Up to you. Just want to see where we at.

I had to delete Vladislava. I just can't do warlocks. They level too slow for me and I don't have fun playing them... :(

Off to find another class. :)
  17. ethics

Here's my deal.

Alliance playable classes:

All of the above are covered already, some a few times.

I don't want to play soft caster type. I ran Ethius on Horde side to 60 and while it IS rewarding at 60+ it was a tough time going. I've tried to play Priest 2 times and both maxed out at early twenties. Warlock was just boring for me.

Sooooo... leaves me with Rogue, War, Hunter, Druid, and Pally. I've ran Blackie he warrior to 60, done that been there. Fun as hell to play till sixty and then you become a tank. ;). I have a 51 rogue and that class is very fun. Since Els already is playing one, no need for a third.
    Already have a 40 hunter, already have a 33 druid.

Leaves Pally and hunter because hunter never gets old.

So Coot, if you want to swing to a hunter, I can make a pally. If you want to continue to play the pally I will roll a hunter. :)
  18. Coot

I think the Pally is more like a DPS up armored druid. Similar in some respects to the Shammy. If you don't mind, I'll roll a hunter and you can take the Pally. Besides, the pally gets a mount at 40 from doing a quest. No laying out 90G. ;)
  19. ethics

I don't mind at all, would actually prefer the pally.

Ok, this was easy. See you folks in the game. :)
  20. ethics

Ethicus, dwarf Pally (male). :)