1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] New Guild Forming

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, May 8, 2006.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I don't want to take anything from CoH or from those that joined EoT. My only goal here is to unite the disgruntled players or those who are seeking new visions, new experiences, and new sights. :)

I am forming an ALLIANCE guild on CC with similar goals as we had with KA. Might even call them Children of Alliance or something corny like that. ;)

Seriously. I've done enough on the Horde side and while I have 3 level 60's on Horde side, I wanted to try a new experience on the alliance. New lands, new quests up to 60 and definitely different type of experience.

What I want to offer is to give people the group they seek, just like we did with the Alpha and the Betas (although that was more like 2 people ;)) and hopefully run to 60 like we did. At 60, I will NOT be merging with the guilds. Not because CoH was not a success (I thought it was) but we can always go on raids (if you wish) with another guild. :)

All are welcome to join me. Just reply here if you are interested. Also state what class you want to try out and play.
  2. Andy

WOW! :eek:

I gotta think 'bout this.. what toon I'd like to re-roll that is..:D

I mean, you are intending on the group being all created from the start, correct?

I don't think it would be as fun if I tossed my lvl 41 NE Druid in, or my lvl 20 Dwarf hunter in...

I'll get back to ya.
  3. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

I'll roll an alliance toon for this. In all honesty, it'll probably be a hunter. I am open to rolling something else, but I need it to be something that isn't keyboard intensive.
  4. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

I might bring in my 22 mage. Right now i have a 25 warlock in Shades of Dissesion that I am having a blast with. But I would love to work we you guys.
  5. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Well that depends. Does your guild exclude Paladins?
  6. Andy

Hmm... with my Dwarf Hunter, (who out of all my toons I've played, I've had the most fun playing so far.. honestly :D) that'd be three right off the bat @ lvl 20-ish.

/even more interested..

If all are starting from scratch though.. I might actually venture into the healing arts for one and stick with it.

I dunno, just rambling. I'll see how this all plays out :)
  7. ethics

LOL! Yes, Pallies are allowed. :p

I would like to start from scratch. I mean I have a level 51 rogue there but he hasn't seen action in over the year.
  8. Coot

A pally would be interesting as well. :)
  9. Elspeth

If we are starting from the beginning then I am making a rogue :D Plus I have the mage. Kasi is my warlock so if you get on let me know. Currently hurting things in the Wetlands.
  10. Coot

I'm thinking that this really could be an awesome guild. Especially, if we run it with horde ethics and not the cheapshot alliance tactics I've become aware of. If we could make the guild self contained for raids, it would even be cooler. I know, Iknow, different timezones and such makes that hard to do.

Still, if we could get a broad cross section of classes together, that would be a strength. Since we already have a wealth of talent who've run to 60 with various classes of toons, we have a built in talent and training structure for peeps who haven't been there and can obviously help us build talent trees and the like. I know that some have already rolled just about every class, but it would be more fun to roll something you've never played before. That's why I'm thinking I'll roll a paladin instead of the hunter I lurves to play. Second on my list, by these guidelines, would be a warrior...guild needs a tank. It also might not be a good idea for me to do that, as I fat finger a lot. :lol:

At any rate, I'm just thowing stuff out there...typing outloud if you will. This is really going to be fun, starting out at ground zero together and running up.
  11. Stonehawk

Stonehawk AKA Jerry

I am in as well....I like to play multiple characters and I like Alliance as well as Horde....just don't think I can do the whole NE thing :)

Will prolly go with either a squishy or a warrior, never done much with either of those areas yet :)

12. Andy

Eringlade: Night Elf Priest (male)

lvl 6 already :p

Going Herbs and Tailoring.
  13. ethics

Nice. We have a healer!
  14. Andy

Priests can heal? :eek:
    I was gonna be a battle cleric. :rofl:

(inside DDO joke.. j/k)
  15. ethics

You can shadow all you like up till 60. :)

So Coot, you going with Pally or Warrior? Els, you going with Rogue?

Need to finalize, I don't want to duplicate a class. :)
  16. Coot

I'll roll a dwarf pally tonight when I get home. :)
  17. Elspeth

18. ethics

Suweeet. :)

I have a level 11 Pally Dwarf and love him, but will yield to your preference. :)

I think you will like playing him. Surprisingly, they are a lot of fun.
  19. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Don't worry Andy, This Dwarf in Plate armor will heal. It will just cost you all a pint of ale each time I gotta' stick yer innards back in yer soft little bodies? Got that? Good.

I ain't yer average Paladin. I dunno go fer that namby pamby fer the good of yer fellow man crap. Hell jislast night I sold me sole for a keg of Thunderbrew Ale. T'a poor devil dinna realize he got he short end of the stick. My sole was on loan from a gnomish warlock anyway. Bwahahahaha....

Oh and I made level 7 last night. me names Brazsmish. 'Cause I take me great two handed hammer and Braz Smish things in t'a head. Bwahahahaha....
  20. ethics

Excellent Els.

I've played a few and have 40 Hunter --- Female Dwarf (forgot the name). Dwarf Male Rogue (Asheki). And I have a level 33 Druid (Drizzle) which will be my main once the rest of us catch up to that level.

I will start new char with the rest of you, and unless this new class will be more fun than Drizzle I will stick to him. If not, I will just switch to the Druid and I think ANY group can definitely use a kick ass Druid. :)