1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] More Tablets!

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by SixofNine, Feb 14, 2006.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

When we last left our intrepid heroes, they were completing a quest chain in Sunken Temple:

Screecher Spirits
    The Prophecy of Mosh'aru
    The Ancient Egg
    The God Hakkar

That last quest step was from Yeh'Kinya in Steamwheedle Port. I don't know if the rest of you continued this chain, but I for one let it slip through the cracks.

There's a dwarf at Steamwheedle named Prospector Ironboot, and he calls his neighbor Yeh'Kinya a liar because there are six tablets, not two. Ironboot sends you to Eastern Plaguelands on the next step in this quest chain, The Lost Tablets of Mosh'Aru. You have to go to the far northeastern part of E.P., troll territory called Zul'Mashar, to retrieve the third and fourth tablets.

Return the tablets to Ironboot and he gives you The Final Tablets, which sends you to LBRS to get the fifth and sixth tablets in LBRS from the Smolderthorn Trolls.

At this point things get a little confusing, at least on Allakhazam. The bottom line is that it looks like the quest chain continues with two more steps, eventually sending you to Zul'Gurub. If I read it correctly, Ironboot will send you back to Yeh'Kinya in Confront Yeh'Kinya. Don't know if this is a fight or a "talk to" quest, but it shows a choice of a mana regen cloak :drool: or a health regen cloak as the reward.

Yeh'Kinya will then send you to ZG with the quest The Hand of Rastakhan. This looks like nothing but a "talk to" quest to make sure you know about ZG.

Oh well, might as find out by scheduling a visit to Zul'Mashar in E.P.

Did any of you other Sunken Temple veterans continue this quest line past turning in the first two tablets to Yeh'Kinya in Steamwheedle?

2. Andy

I can't remember....

I do seem to remember more tablets..

I'll have to pay him a visit again.
  3. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

I have the egg one I think at this point. Stemmed from ZF right? If anyone's going into the temple let me know when you do. I have two quests or maybe three if this was added to them, at this point. Unless I'd just be bait at almost lvl 47. 46 right now and 47 very soon :)
  4. Andy

I looked at the map and do seem to remember being up there in the NE part of EP with a bunch from KA at one point.. the comments on Allakhazam reminded me.. it's marked as an elite quest and we too were scratching our collective heads as to what was so elite about that area.. they were wusses.
    So, I think I am up to the Blackrock Spire part..

Still need to log in and see though.
  5. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

It's listed as a 50 to 55 instance. You certainly want to be at the minimum level to pick up the The God Hakkar quest from Yen'Kinya. That quest step takes place in Sunken Temple, and one of the rewards is the Gemburst Circlet. I'm still wearing that hat.

6. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

OK so I have to wait good enough but know now I'm on the way to getting that cool crown you keep mentioning. Excellent..thanks :) :happy: