1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Living Essence

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by SixofNine, Feb 23, 2006.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

So the Devout Bracers finally dropped (yay!). I had the +4/5 sec. mana regen enchant on the old bracers, but in the interim I got to Revered with Argent Dawn, which qualified me to buy the +24 healing bracer enchant. One of the mats is six, count 'em, six, Living Essences.

(full list of mats: 2 Large Brilliant Shards, 20 Illusion Dust, 4 Greater Eternal Essence, 6 Living Essences)

I think I have a couple in the bank, and I have no idea how much these cost at the AH. For farming purposes the name "Dire Maul" tends to pop up a lot, as all of those Warpwood mobs and related pals drop this. Might be time for a shopping trip. I have to get back there anyway to work on that libram drop.

Brian

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Giddeyup...

Just lemme know when. :)

3. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Sounds good to me. I think my warrior book drops in there and I believe a piece of valor, but not sure.

4. Sam

Sam Cute and cuddly!

We has 3 shards in the bank right now. So that will help a little.

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I will see what I have in bank as well.

6. Plunge

Plunge Passed Away July 20, 2007

Sent 4 to the bank.

7. Sam

Sam Cute and cuddly!

Sent you 4 essence and 2 shards from the bank. Enjoy. :)

8. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Omigosh, thanks! I'm actually good on the shards and plan to send back more than you sent me. :) We also had a guild-only five-player run of Scholomance last night and banked more Large Brilliant Shards and Illusion Dust.

Brian