1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WOW] LEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOY!

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by ethics, May 28, 2005.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

This video is too friggin funny, especially when you know what's at stake.

Now, this is a place so high end that I don't even know where this is. This is a guild mission to retrieve eggs for a quest that many folks need. There are nasty things inside and there are MANY of them. Skip the mage spells that are needed in this mission and the lingo...

The best part about this is a character named Leroy, who is AFK(away from keyboard) when the mission is being explained by the mission's leader (probably on teamspeak).

But check out when he comes back from being AFK.....

LEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

P.S. they COULD have bypassed this part of the dungeon but Leeroy needed the devout shoulders! LMAO!

http://flame.tiefighter.org/WoW/1115793473.wmv

2. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

rofl :lol: :haha:

Oh man, I bet we all know guys like that. For me, it's a guy names Travis.

Leroy <---- :whip: :cool:

Everyone Else <----- :rant: :rant: :rant:

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

3. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroooooooooooooooy!!! LMAO!!!

In my gaming life, we leave a character like that. Better that he learn his lesson and die than everyone die - which is what happened.

4. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

lol, that was great!

5. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! Almost makes me want to get a new machine just so I can witness crap like that first hand.

6. Frodo Lives

What makes this so funny is that 'Leroy' isn't a low lvl character so he isn't a nOOb. Yet, he still manages to get everyone killed. :haha:

7. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Leroy's pretty famous. I think the mages had a buff from paladins that prevent them from casting for 30 seconds, which would explain why they were complaining that they couldn't cast.

At the end we find out why Leroy was AFK: "At least I got chicken." :lol:

Brian

8. kingdome74

kingdome74 Orange Fan

Alright , I give up - what game is it?

9. Frodo Lives

World of Warcraft

10. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ok.. Ok. Ok... I get the hint. :p

In my defense, all I did was step into the room that night in the Stockades.. they came after me first. rofl

11. ethics

Stockades is the crappiest instance in the game. I mean, my 2 year old could have designed a better prison cell.

Having said that, ALL of the other instances are kick ass! :)

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If that one is the crappiest instances, then I need to do more, 'cause I had a blast! (even though I was the only one killed :lol: )

Only sucky part was the others in the party that me and Frodo were in were begging via whisper everytime you picked up a green item.
    One thing I gave up that I was gonna sell, some dwarf begged that he could use it right away.
    He beat me to the auction house and already had it up for sale when I got there. :vmad:

I won't be making that mistake twice.... Unless it's someone from the guild.

13. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

14. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Jeeeez. Was reading some of the comments. Some people have NO sense of humor. :lol:

15. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out camping when this went up. I have been there on all sides of that type of action. Yes I have been the idiot that comes out of nowhere and gets everyone killed, I have also been the person trying to arrange a plan when some other idiot does it.

Even staged, it is still funny as hell.

16. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I was tooling around Iron Forge real late on Sunday night selling off my day's won booty... Some dwarf was running through IF naked doing circles around the bread girl, yelling that...

Hilarity ensued.

Kinda broke up the monotony of people shouting what crap items they have for sale right outside the AH and want 100+ gold for them. rofl

17. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Played to death and overhyped. But they have collected it all in one place for you:
    http://www.leeroyjenkins.net/ Yes hear the techno remix, the Rock mix, Drums and Bass, and who could forget the Ballad of Leroy Jenkins.

Be sure to check out the Leroy Soundboard: http://www.scottwills.co.uk/flash/teamwork/teamwork.html

So is enough, enough yet? They have their 15 min of fame and are milking it for all it is worth.

Heck they even have a Leeeeeeroy ringtone for sprint phones now :nut:

18. ethics

The guy was given paper time in an interview. :)

http://tinyurl.com/dngjd

PLAYED: So we have to know. Is this rushing in something you do often?

BEN S: The rushing itself doesn't happen too often. It happens a little more now when we are joking around. My "Leeroy Jenkins" yell happens far more often. I've been yelling that for about four years. (laughs) "

19. ethics

20. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Hah! Good one, Leon. Defintiely not what I expected him to look like. Fried chicken. :lol: