1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow, is UIF really gone?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Coriolis, Oct 20, 2003.

1. Coriolis

Coriolis Bob's your uncle

I've noted there's been no UIF'ing in a long time, so I guess I'm not terribly surprised to see it gone.

I guess that should say something about how we've grown here... but still I miss not seeing it! :)

2. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

I fyou want I can call you names and attack your character and then with your skillful retaliation... they'd have to put us "somewhere" LOL ;)

3. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

It seems like in the beginning it was being used a few times a week. After the rule change that only those crapping on each other could post, it began to die. I was never a participant, so doesn't matter to me. I refuse to get personal on the internet with another poster.

4. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

:cry: and I thought he loved me........... :cry:

rofl just an excuse to use more smilies :)

and yes, I'd say that without the sensationalism... people wont be as interested

5. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Now I didn't say I wouldn't get personal with a poster <i>off</i> the internet, did I? :love: :love: :love:

6. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

Cor you're such a troll ;) :love:

7. Coriolis

Funny, my kids also think I'm a troll. :p

8. Coriolis

Fio -- I could never fight with you, you're just too much woman for me. :haha: