1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] If anyone needs gold...

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by ethics, May 6, 2005.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

That is if you are on CC server, and you need gold for backpacks or whatnot, let me know. Asheki, my rogue dwarf, has set up a massage parlor with an Orcish woman who performs all the way to "a happy ending." Business is booming and I wanted to share the gold.

2. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Okay, you guys have piqued my interest in this game.

3. MNeedham73

MNeedham73 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it does sound interesting.

However, I don't want to get sucked into another MMORPG.

4. ethics

You DO know I was kidding about the massage. ;)

5. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Yeah right... If you can find a way to pimp it in the game, you'd do it.

6. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Well, of course the dead giveaway is a parlor owned and operated by Alliance and Horde. :)

Besides, if my human mage got a happy ending from an Orc I would need some major Priest assistance to get rid of the blisters and boils. :lol:

Brian

7. ethics

Damn it people, do you think I have no morals?!?!

I didn't know that a 16 year old Orcish girl can look so damn "womanly"

8. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Do you REALLY want us to answer that?! :lol:

9. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Leon, as a former Ultima Online addict, I have one question for you: Where do you find the time for WoW? I don't how you do it, man....and still find the time to post here like every 2 minutes. ;)

10. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

i'm so envious of all this online junk.. i don't even know what it is... my cousin has been trying to get me into hmmmm what's it called......... Dark Age ofCamelot, yeah that's it. He loves it and wants me to play with him for 2 years now... I've just never taken the time and money together to get into it... I loved Everquest eons ago.... I don't even know what CC is or what MMO is- rpg i know ;)

poor me... all the big men have fun and speak foreign language poor fifi can't understand... ;)

11. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

He cloned himself like that guy "Ping" on that commercial. :lol:

12. ethics

UO <b>required </b>hours of play time. You had seven attributes that you needed to get to GM (100) and then, you had to have the mule for blacksmithing to fix your durability, tailoring, tinkering, etc... in order to be something or to go to something like Destard and last more than 4 seconds. ;)

WoW appeals to casual players because you don't have to invest a lot of time to HAVE a great time.

13. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I can atest to this..

I've been in the game for 2 whole days now, playing at my own pace, (Probably 5 hours total?) and am already at a level 6, and loving every minute of it. :drool:

I like the fact I can leave and come back to pick up right where I left off with something, and not have some clock ticking, or start from scratch. :)

14. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

I may have to check this out. I know my brother loves this game! What's the monthly (assuming monthly) fee?

15. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

I may be wrong but I think it is on their own server, so you just have to buy the game.

16. ethics

Buy the game and then a monthly fee of 12.95.