1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] I just saved a bunch of money on my riding skill by switching to Horde

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by Andy, May 25, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I just saved a bunch of money on my riding skill by switching to Horde

So easy a Cow-man can do it.:haha:

A side effect of faction changing, quests count toward loremaster doesn't carry over much but FACTION earned converts to an equal/opposite side.

So by switching, I was already sitting at around 3K Revered with Orgrimmar and in a few short hours did all of Durotar and some selected Barrens quests for Org faction, and BAM! hit exalted and saved 1000 gold off the 5k artisan riding cost when I go buy it in Shadowmoon Valley from the Org rep trainer.

Even getting exalted with Thunder Bluff will be damned easy if I wanted to since I'm already at half way there, and probably only need to do Mulgore, even on my first Tauren and on Stilgaard it was very tough to get that high without tons of cloth and those seedling turn-ins.

2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

It would be too late for the artisan riding discount, but if still need exalted with any of the core factions when you hit 80 the Argent Tournament quests will take care of that (not to mention providing currency for hierloom items that you can use to level up other toons).

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm actually loving the change to give account bound/heirloom status to the head and shoulder enchants.

No need to grind out exalted all over again on 2-3 factions.

In fact looking at things I "need" and "want" I really don't have to grind out any faction for my Druid, not planning on playing pokemon with flying mounts or land mounts on him at all.