1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Hit 60? Now What?

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, Dec 5, 2005.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Mine is going in the opposite direction. Ever since I grouped with Gillo, Copz, and Braz in the AM (weekends) I seriously prefer that over anything at night.

2. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

That was a very fun and productive day. Thank you Ethics, Copz, Gillo, and also the non-guild warrior that joined us.

3. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Yeah, I sorely miss being able to play on weekend mornings. I had a blast those two weekends my wife took the kids to Maine. Oh well, perhaps next October. :)

Brian

4. ethics

Ah yes, Sasori. :)

5. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Yeah really nice guy. Sounded like he might be a really good person to get in contact with again if we decide to play with the high end content in Sithilisisisisss.... whatever.

6. ethics

Yep. His gear was awesome.

7. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Sasori was a great pickup dude. Really knew his role, had good advice for everyone, good humor guy.

That was a really fun day. We started kinda early and simply didn't want to stop jamming... :) We covered SO MUCH, I must have turned in 20 quests. We started to do the same thing the next day, but kind of ran out of quests and things to do, so I ran off picking flowers and Blackie logged so Ethius could go soloing. Tried to get in a Strat group, but the group leader was too much of a knot-head and lost his priest for the instance before it even got started.

Mav, I'm feeling much better today, actually got 7 hours of sleep... A miracle! Took my final exam this morning, so that's one less thing to worry about, and I will make plans to run the EP zone with you tonight. Sorry again about last night, I was falling asleep at the keyboard when I said I had to go...

That key, from the guy in northwestern area of EP is a really easy grab. You have to fight your way up to a basin area, only two at a time max. Then you pull the mobs one at a time out of the basin, and get a small clearing made. The guy you want is actually patrolling the basin in a circular motion and once you get a clearing, you can pull him solo, and he's an easy kill. The only way you'll have any problems is if you have some zit faced 12 year old with the original character NE Rogue named Nightkylin doing the drag-and-deaggro exploit like Blackie and I had a couple days ago, the little bastard.

8. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Gimme a time for EP tonight and I'll be there as well.

9. ethics

That was the most productive day I've had on WoW. :)

10. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Yeah.. That was a blast. Need to go back and finish the tracings, too.

11. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Well, Mav won't come on until about 10PM central, so that should be the right time. That'll give us a couple hours to knock those two quests out. Three is a good minimum number for the book out of Hearthglen. That's how many we had, with you, me and Blackie on Sunday morning.