1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Get Enough Sleep

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by SixofNine, Feb 25, 2006.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

So Thursday night Gillo, Darth, Dhorn, a new guildie (a hunter), and I 5-manned Scholo. We love Scholo long time. Very long time. Even though I took Friday off for some long-planned chores (switching around childrens' bedrooms and home school room), there was no sleeping in. Consequently, by Friday evening I had spent an entire day operating on very little sleep.

I don't recommend playing the game in this condition unless all you're going to do is pick weeds or do some fishing. Attempts at slightly more complicated actions, such as having your enchanting and bank windows open at the same time while deciding to apply that new enchant to your bracers, might result in you accidentally disenchanting your bracers before you realize what you've done.

I got plenty of sleep last night. :)

Brian

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Oh wow... I hope that piece can be bought in the AH. ;)

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I was crit pretty hard by the snoozemonster last night myself..

I did a solo run through RFk looking for goodies for my alts..

Apparently not only did I clean out the entire thing, I found a few nice items.. unfortunately most were soulbound to Mav.:doh:

I don't even remember hearthing back to Undercity last night either.

Seems like the way things are going with the bug fest, I have a sneaky feeling we're all gonna get good sleep tonight.

4. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Meh, the way we've been raiding, it'll drop again, even for me. In the meantime I have my PvP bracers (which actually have more Int than the ones I DEed).

Brian