1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] GA Guild Created!

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Depends on what ecomony is like on the releam on what professions make money. My rogue on Icecrown has tailoring/herblism and braz has Enchanting/Skinning. This works out well since I make green items and higher for him to disenchant. Herblism can be a real money maker. Alchemy and Enchanting both use herbs. A stack of Kingsblood(20) can go for 7gold. There are some herbs only rogues use and they usually sell in 10 mins.

I tried leather working on my rogue and I couldn't keep up with the levels of her armor. Depending on what you are using the profession for, ie if you are trying to make your money for training and a mount then check the AH to see what stuff is going for.

So far what I have seen on CC, stuff is cheaper then Icecrown but that could be because I am level 11 :)

You can also make some decent money fishing but you will have to ask Braz about that.
  2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

OK, all set:

7. Sixofnine

Name: Seidinove (thanks, Braz, for the excellent suggestion)
    Class: Priest
    Race: Undead (Female, and pretty hot, if you ask me)
    Profession: Undecided

Invite me! :)

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Don't see you on...
  4. SixofNine

Had to get off on short notice. I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon enough. :)

5. ethics

If not me, others have officer rights to invite.
  6. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Got him/her all set up.
  7. ethics

Awesome, thanks.
  8. Andy

Oh, and fair warning to all you Guildies to mark your calendar for this weekend!!.. Gather up all the Ragefire Chasm quests you can and we can do it as a GROUP this weekend. (up to 10 of us) :happy:

So far, I have 4.

2 that I got in Thunder Bluff from the same cow, and one that is a chain quest that starts by looting an "eye" off of a mob in Skull Rock, just east of Orgrimmar. (Found it while looking for another quest item in there) It takes you to the big chief in Orgrimmar in the Valley of Spirits, and back and forth a coule of times to the Orc in a tent right at the Ragefire Chasm entrance in The Cleft Shadow in the basement.

That same Orc also hands out a quest for inside the instacne.

Ragefire Chasm is a lvl 14-16 instance. All quests I have are lvl 12-14, and only one is not shareable. (the eye)

Buff up Knights!
  9. ethics

How can we get 2 groups in to one instance?
  10. Andy

Ya know... after you logged last night I thought about that.

The Instance stone says (lvl 14-16 up to 10 players max).. I think that is for a raid.

We might need to do groups of 5 if we have more than that.

We'll see... I dont mind doing it a few times. :rofl:

Here is the link to the quests...

I can fly over today/tonight to grab the one in Undercity and share it..

EDIT>> Heck.. I can share them all except "Hidden Enemies".. you need to loot the eye to start the chain. So if anyone is going to get prepared, just worry about the eye in Skull Rock cave. (East of the Zeppelin in Orgrimmar at the northern point of the shore).
    Take help.

These guys were tough for me at lvl 14 with a lvl 13 warrior in tow. (I did most of the work. :p)
  11. ethics

Yah, I was thinking multiple groups and perhaps multiple incursions. RFC is LOADS of fun and fairly short for an instance zone (sorta like Stockades but more fun and diverse). I'd be more than happy to do it a few times on Sat.

Now to get BlackIvory to a respectable level. :)
  12. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Sounds like a blast. With any luck both of my charecters should be within the target window for these quests so I should be able to take either a shaman or a druid depending on what the group needs.
  13. SixofNine

Hope I can level up quickly enough. Ragefire has a couple of priestly goodies:

- Crystalline Cuffs, Level 13, 14 Armor, +2 Spirit, +1 Intellect (Taragaman the Hungerer)

- Robe of Evocation, Level 13, 32 Armor, +4 Intellect, +3 Stamina (Jergosh the Invoker)

14. Andy

There is always time enough to go when you are ready. :)

Although we might just drag you through regardless of level for grins and giggles. :rofl:

I have all shareable quests available for in there now to share. I just picked up the one in Undead City. :happy:
  15. Elspeth

Good then you aren't going to mind going through again sometime since I am going to be out of town this weekend;)
  16. Andy

Not at all..

I'd like to see a lot of us regularly do an instance every weekend together. (I'm silly like that :p)

I even already have a quest or two for Wailing Caverns in the Barrens.
  17. SixofNine

Don't worry, Elspeth, I think I'm going to be a perennial member of the catch-up group. :)

18. Elspeth

Woohoo I am not alone!!!! :happy:
  19. Andy

Seriously.. Not a problem.

Anyone feels like running an instace that I can get into and I'm on.. just holler. :)

On a side note... I just realised about an hour ago in a moment of clarity...

Mavramorn is a lvl 15 on the brink of 16, tosses out much damage when I solo against 1-3 mobs my level, and I have yet to spend any talent points. :lol:

Gonna sit down when I have time to paruse the build-guides and decide which route I want to take to save having to respec anyways.
  20. SixofNine

I'll probably spec a shadow priest for leveling up and respec as a heal bot for end game stuff.