1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Exceeds 2 Million Subscribers

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by Brazbit, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Already at 2 million after officially launch in China on the 7th. Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau to follow later this year. Tell your friends to stop doing stuff and get on their duffs and be assimilated. :whip:

My current primary character is Brazadin, a level 28 Human Paladin on IceCrown.
  2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Ewwww a Pally!

Tell me, how many hours does it take for you to kill a single baddie? ;)
  3. Brazbit

Not long at all.... My wife is a rogue and like American Express I never leave Stormwind without her. I take the hits and keep her alive, she falls in behind them and kills them.

Besides it does not bother me if a fight takes a long time. I live through them and that is the important part. :thumbsup:
  4. ethics

LOL! Well, yah, if you have a pocket rogue, you are all set.
  5. Brazbit

I don't know how she would take being referred to as a pocket rogue but yes it does make life a lot easier. We have found the two of us working together can make it through dungeons where we have been advised to take large groups. Just takes paitience, teamwork, and a great fear of heavy objects being hurled in my direction in real life if I do anything stupid in game.

There are no Leroy moments when the person you are questing with can take out their frustration on you physically.
  6. Andy

I have a feeling that it's only a matter of time before my wife gets hooked too..

She used to ask me
    Now I find her looming over my shoulder in amazement asking
    once she actually took the time to see what was happening.

I'll break her of her Sims addiction soon enough. :rofl:
  7. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

I bought my wife and kids Animal Crossing for the Gamecube so that I can WoW in peace. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

I don't see myself as his pocket Rogue. Our two toons work well together so we can take on a little bigger stuff then we might otherwise be able to do. Plus I can leave a trail of carnage a mile long and he can come behind me and skin stuff (Also works when I need cloth for my tailor)

Els :happy:
  9. ethics

Hello, Mrs. Brazbit. :)

My wife and I do something similar. I am a rogue and she is a warrior with potions. :)
  10. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

My mage had some very productive duos with a rogue, but now he's living in the battleground at Warsong Gulch. :)

11. Brazbit

I see he inspired you to remember your log in information. Hello dear.:angel:
  12. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

I love Animal Crossing. I can't understand for the life of me... why!? But I do. :)