1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Enchanting Recipes from Reputation

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by SixofNine, Mar 14, 2006.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Here's version 0.02 of my list of enchanting formulas obtainable via reputation. I'm checking the newer factions to see if anything else is available. There are definitely new enchanting formulas that drop in the newer instances, but I will add those to this thread.

Argent Dawn
    • Honored: Enchant Bracers - Mana Regeneration (+4/5 sec.)
    • Revered: Enchant Bracers - Healer (+24 healing)

Cenarion Circle
    • Friendly: Enchant Cloak - Greater Fire Resistance (+15 fire resistance)
    • Honored: Enchant Cloak - Greater Nature Resistance (+15 nature resistance)

Thorium Brotherhood
    • Friendly: Enchant Weapon - Strength (+15 Str)
    • Honored: Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spirit (+20 Spi)
    • Revered: Enchant Weapon - Mighty Intellect (+22 Int)

Timbermaw
    • Honored: Enchant Weapon - Agility (+15 Agi)

Zandalar
    • Friendly: Brilliant Mana Oil (+12 mana/5 sec. and +25 healing for 30 minutes)
    • Honored: Brilliant Wizard Oil (+36 spell damage and +1% spell crit for 30 minutes)

I have the Argent Dawn enchants, and I'm working on Thorium Brotherhood in my spare time.

Edit: added Cenarion Circle and Zandalar. I have the Greater Fire Resistance enchant for cloaks, but the required mats are silly (3 Nexus Crystals, 8 Large Brilliant Shards, 4 Essence of Fire)

Brian

2. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

Nice!! Need to hit ya up in game with mats in hand for bracers mana and cloak +70 defense enchant. Just got a really nice cloak from hinterlands quest :)

3. SixofNine

That is a nice little cloak, Vi. :)

Brian

4. Feregin

Feregin Original Tauren Priest

I would love to get the +healing for bracers and also if some mana oil...doesnt have to be the zandalar one, but even a lower level one would be great. Any mana regen is nice.

Let me know if I need to buy the mats or what not

5. SixofNine

The Lesser Mana Oil (8 mana/5 sec), which I can do right now, is 3 Dream Dust and 2 Purple Lotus (and a crystal vial, which I usually have sitting around).

As soon as I hit Friendly with Zandalar (should only be one or two more ZG runs), I'll be able to do the Brilliant Mana Oil. That takes 3 Purple Lotus, an imbued vial, and 2 Large Brilliant Shards. The mats got a little more expensive :), but I think it would be worth it in high end instances for the 12 mana/5 sec plus the +25 healing.

What I have seen with the Lesser Mana Oil is that in an instance the enchant survives death if you rez or get rezzed in the instance. If you have to do a corpse run, you lose the enchant, even if you just applied it and had 29 minutes left on it. :thumdown:

Don't know if that's a bug or "as designed."

Brian

6. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

And that's five charges per vial, correct?

7. SixofNine

Yep, sorry, should have mentioned that. So under perfect conditions one vial gives you 2.5 hours of mana regen. :)

Brian

8. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Well, I get three dream dust every time I run through dead Strat and DE all the crap greenies that I win in rolloff. They damn sure don't sell on the AH, because no self-respecting 58+ person is looking for green ANYTHING, so I shard the works every time. I'll be sending you mats for the lesser mana oil. The greater mana oil is a little more pricey, as I like my large brilliant shards too much.

9. Martok

Martok Registered User

I definitely would like to get my hands on that +15 agility enchant. I will have to work on getting some more timbermaw faction. Bozz would like those :)