1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Enchanting Recipe Drops

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by SixofNine, Feb 12, 2006.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Almost all, if not all of the good high-level enchants are either very infrequent to rare drops, or can be purchased only after gaining a high level of reputation with a particular faction. I'm probably going to farm for some of the dropped ones only because it's decent farming in general, and I'll be making epic mount money even if the desired enchanting recipe doesn't drop.

Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Intellect (+9) drops from Crimson Sorcerers in Live Strat.

Enchant Chest - Major Mana (+100) drops from Scarlet Enchanters in Tyr's Hand.

Enchant Bracer - Greater Intellect (+7) drops from Vilebranch Shadowcasters at Jintha'Alor in Hinterlands (supposed to be great for general farming, too).

Enchant Gloves - Greater Strength (+7) drops from Spirestone Mystics in LBRS (near Omokk).

Enchant Weapon - Superior Striking (+5 damage) drops from Spirestone Warlords in LBRS.

Enchant Bracers - Superior Strength (+9) drops from Deadwind Warlocks in Deadwind Pass. Mav and I cleaned the place out one evening hoping for a drop, but the odds for any of these drops are difficult.

We all know where the Crusader enchant drops (that tower in Plaguelands).

Enchant Weapon - Lifestealing drops from Spectral Researchers in Scholomance.

Enchant Chest - Greater Stats (+4) drops from an eternium lockbox in UBRS. It also drops from Azuregos is Azshara and Taerar in Ashenvale (high drop rate). These last two bamas are emerald dragons, I think. Onyxia and Kazzak also drop it rarely.

I'm sure there are a few more that fall into the world/instance drop category, but these are the ones that have caught my eye so far. There's a whole 'nother set of high-level enchants that come with reputation building. Maybe I'll list the biggies in another thread.

Edit: Started the reputation list in this thread.

Brian