1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW] Auto Buffs?

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, Jul 30, 2005.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Any scripts I can use to cast MoTW or Thorns on myself as soon as the other one expires?

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yep.

http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1041

Just updated today it seems too....

Open the folder and check the readme... There are some commands to tweak it too. :)

I use it for my Shaman and Druid very nicely.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Oh.. and when I log into Cori later, I'll copy/paste the 2 macros I created/found that when you buff someone else with MotW or Thorns... It automatically adjusts for their level, so you don't need to cycle through and choose the right level for each player.

You'll notice this more when you're trying to put lvl 4 MotW on someone under lvl 20. :thumbsup:

4. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

As a priest(ess), I'm going to try out Group Buttons. It has a ton of features and settings, including scaling a buff's rank to the target's level.

It has some neat features, such as being able to set an option to auto-target the party member with the lowest percentage of health remaining.

This add-on started out as a healer helper, but a lot of classes use it now and it supports buffs as well as heals.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=746

Not that I needed any of this last night. Between the two of them our shamans might have suffered a scratched toe nail. They hit fast and hard. :)

Brian

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Druid Macros.

Create a macro and name it "MOTW" or whatever....

paste this in...

The bold you need to change depending on the level skill YOU possess... the higher you have, the higher you change it too..

This was for Cori @ lvl 41.

Also for Thorns.. create macro called Thorns..

Change bold as needed too...

With Autobuff.. it even does Omen of Clarity, so no macro needed there anymore. :)

6. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Well I am not as high level as the walking steak... that would explain why I also stubbed my toe. :whistle:

7. ethics

Where the heck does that folder go to? Can't get it to work but still working on this.

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Goes in your interface\addons folder. Same place as Cosmos, etc...

There is no real graphic interface for it... just commands that you type. (see read me)

By default it should buff with highest of everything available.

9. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

From the zip file, drill down to the "autobuff" folder and copy that over.. not the "
    addons" folder it is in.

10. ethics

Yah, I got it. I just had to restart the game. :)

11. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Like anyone ever actually does that.

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Obviously I don't 'cause I found out the hard way that in this version, they ADDED a graphical interface if you just know how to access it. :lol:

13. ethics

Yah, it's VERY handy and not just for Druids. My war loves the re-cast of battle shout. :)