1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WoW addons/UI] "CCL" Couldn't care less

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by Andy, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I found this one this morning.

http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=897
    All I can say is :clap:

The Auction House just got a little quieter. :happy:

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Heh, I never thought that our server had too much of that anyway... UNLESS you are by Goldshite.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You must not have been around Ironforge any given Friday or Saturday after 8pm est. lately. :p (Why people need to duel inside the AH is beyond my comprehension anyways)

4. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

I've been in Redridge standing in spots where one move the wrong way will draw aggro from two or three mobs, and I get challenged to a duel!

For some reason it's usually a warrior. :) When I decline he then asks me for a buff and/or money to get repairs. I have had to explain a couple of times that my Arcane Intellect buff is no help to non-mana-using classes.

In any case, that's a nifty little add-on. I'm going to pick that one up.

Brian

5. ethics

I wouldn't know what it is in IF, since i started playing the Horde side (which is much more fun for me and people are a lot nicer). :)

6. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ahh.. that would explain why I haven't seen you 'round in a while. :)

Did you go with Hetfield's Guild?

I know he was asking around at the last meeting I saw him at if anyone was interested.. (Daeron even encouraged members to help him out)

I said I did/was, but I wanted to put a little more time into this character first before I started dual-role playing.

I'm about ready to *ding* on lvl 34 (tonight?) and it's just starting to get really interesting again. :happy:

But I'm sure I'll see you soon enough. :thumbsup:

7. ethics

Yep, we are only 8 and I like it that way. ;)

I have a dual role because my time is limited and if you log your char in an inn their exp gain is 200% when that blue line is across 2 levels. :)

This way, I am CONSTANTLY doing 200% exp.

I mean that's why I have my 51st level rogue, 32 druid, and now 26 War.

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nice.

Thats something to keep in mind with dual roles.... :)

I have a feeling you might be seeing another join your ranks in a few weeks or so. :whistle: