1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World of Warcraft Screenshot thread.

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Frodo Lives, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Its a good thing all the shellfish were in this instance, 'cause we went through it like a knife through melted butter..

Frodo, you would have been proud. Not one death on our side the whole way through. :happy:

Oh, and Frodo, Rhodan and Ghamara say Hi. :lol:

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Just happened to catch this addition to my arsenal in the AH for a fairly low buyout considering what its really worth, although Im nearly broke again. :rofl:

3. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

Very Nice. :thumbsup:

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Heh, see me in front? That's when that Naga didn't know the rest of the team was behind me.

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Nice axe. :)

6. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

Did I tell you the story about the Axe I got in the AH?

It is a 2-hander with a +5 enchantment on it, I got it for a buyout price of 40sp. The next day I was in the AH and I 'overheard' a conversation between 2 guys. It seems that someone made an Axe and got a nice enchantment on it '+5' and put it up on the auction for his other character to buy and use. Before he could log back in (or a friend log it, I am not sure) some bastard bought it. He was pretty mad. I can't blame him to much, but I love his Axe and should thank him sometime. :lol:

7. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:lol:
    Thats why I can't understand why people /say in the AH when it comes to items between friends..

I picked up a nice ring that way in IF once for a song.

"Did you buy it?"
    "No not yet.. is it up yet??"

/e :Coriakin runs off to mailbox whistling a happy tune: :whistle:

8. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

It is his own fault for losing it. That is what friends or mail system is for. It is a good thing you got it since he is too stupid to use it :happy:

9. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Ninja!

Love the ninja disguise. Must level up to catch deviate fish. :)

Brian

10. Elspeth

You have skin Six!!!!! That must feel weird

11. Elspeth

opps double post

12. SixofNine

Who knows what's going on underneath that mask. :)

It would be fun to run through an instance as a group of ninjas or pirates. :thumbsup:

Brian

13. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Six also learned that flight paths do not work when you are in disguise. He was convinced he would have to walk until the effect wore off. :)

14. SixofNine

Hey, I was going to run. :)

Brian

15. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Group pic from last night right as everyone is hearthing out.

16. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

In yet another terrible case of Braz not paying attention when he applied for the job, I ended up serving not as First Mate but instead as First Bait on a Leviathan hunting expedition.

17. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

Ok, it's been a great run, folks but due to server overload I am going to have to shut down this thread. Now and in the future we will place our screen shots in Imageshack. Thank you for understanding, everyone. :)

BTW: Great screenshots, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.