1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish My Friends Luck

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by EricaZ98, Jan 24, 2003.

1. EricaZ98

EricaZ98 Veteran Member

Well, my friends were called up and left (cant say where) so please think of them. Some of them are family of husband. Now he and I are awaiting the call, but he wont be going unless it is titled WWIII as he is now a recruiter.

If you have any loved ones out fighting or filling slots of those who are, we are thinking of them and wishing them a safe return

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

We had one member of this forum depart recently, I wish yours and ALL of our soldiers, men and women, the same health, luck, and fortune.

Here's to a quick war with very little casualities.

3. EricaZ98

EricaZ98 Veteran Member

Do you happen to know what state the forum member lived in??

4. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Been there and done that. The questions in your mind as you approach combat are many and are profound. Keep up the correspondence as best you can with your friends in the service. News of home was a very stabilizing factor for people far from home facing danger. Don't stop writing as the time increases and please, don't break up with somebody the day before the war starts. In spite of blown up buildings and convoys attacked the closest I came to losing one of my men in my Signal company was an attempted suicide when his wife wrote she was leaving him.

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Ohio, Syd. :)

6. wafen

wafen Member

My thought are with all the men and women serving us.
    My brother doesn't have to go this time as he is now stationed in South Korea and has a higher rank and position.

7. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

My thoughts and gratitude are with all those that are going and those that are doing the behind the scenes support work.