1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who here plays EverQuest?

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by Frodo Lives, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I just started playing today so I was wondering who here plays it. What server?

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I used to ALOT! But have characters all over.

7th Hammer, Dalnir, Prexus, and Firionia Vie... Some on Stormhammer but left there a while ago.

My preference is still 7th Hammer and FV. EMIG started playing there a while back as well.

3. EMIG

EMIG Yup

Yup, I still have a character on FV. Some in other servers. Quellious, Vazaelle, Erollisi Marr...

4. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I am trying to figure out what you need to do to get people to talk. I need to find out about Zimel's Blades in Freeport. I need to talk to this dwarven blacksmith but he won't talk to me. Arg.

5. ethics

Con him.

Target the dwarf and press "C". It will tell you how friendly he is towards you. Many of the quests in EQ require a favorable faction. If he scowls, or looks threatengly you will die, he will attack. If he is dubious, he will be very rude to you but won't kill you. If he is indifferent, it's just that. You probably need something like amiable, or warm.

6. ethics

7. mrRT

mrRT Tech Mod

my sons the EQ king here...hehehehe

not me I just watch

8. ethics

With things coming up for me I just sold one of my accounts for 410 bucks! Wooohooo. :)

9. mrRT

mrRT Tech Mod

WOW 400$....damn... I'll have to find out what character type he is and his level. I think is almost a level 50 now, but cant remember his type...maybe dark elf? not sure though

10. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

I never played Everquest or any other MMORPG. I'm thinking of trying Star Wars Galaxies when it comes out (I want to be a Jedi...)

11. ethics

Mine?