1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Privilige

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Jun 6, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Is a new theme propagated by the Liberal whites and embraced by the victim woe us I culture on the black side.

I've been hearing more and more about it especially in colleges where the white students are asked to "check your white privilege at the door".

What exactly is it?

Fr Wikipedia:

White privilege (or white skin privilege) is the set of societal privileges that white people benefit from beyond those commonly experienced by people of color in the same social, political, or economic spaces (nation, community, workplace, income, etc.)

Right, do it means that whites are privileged just for their skin color vs a black person.

Morgan Freedman was asked about it and here's his brief answer:

http://toprightnews.com/?p=3529

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Did you catch the buzz last week where that douche from msnbc named toure said jews survived the holocaust because of white privilege?

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

That Toure is one of the biggest douchebags out there.

Sorry Tom, I do recall that thread just thought it wasn't on here. My memory is getting shot.

5. Allene

Allene Registered User

What an ignorant statement to make. He probably knows zilch on the subject. Can you imaging the Nazis giving the Jews white privilege? They didn't even consider them humans.

6. Allene

Allene Registered User

Good for Morgan Freeman! This garbage is starting to really get on my nerves. Some people are very busy fanning the flames.