1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SWTOR] Which is FUN class?

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

According to spoilers I have read, there are actually 5 different endings to the Agent storyline, depending on light-neutral-dark affiliation choices. :devil:

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Agent has the best story line.

3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

The story line has been absolutely awesome. Imma gonna roll a new one and see what transpires with different response choices. :D

4. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I just got my Double-Agent title and got brainwashed.. it's getting gooood.

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Agent progress:

Somewhere in the middle of Chapt 2 (Just landed on Quesh), Breaking into your own Intel HQ to steal your file, briliant.

The story still does not fail to deliver.

Still playing him middle-of-road (Chaotic Neutral) and always choose the best option that suits MY needs, regardless if my companions don't like it. (Knowing you lose most of them after Chapt 3/KoTFE starts anyways helps)

I seriously hope that by the time I finish him off in KoTFE content I'm not spoiled for any other character. Choices here seem to matter, unlike the Trooper "Do it for Mom, Tauntaun pie, and the Republic!" and my Sith "Just be evil for evil's sake!"

My Smuggler is on deck next to finish off, then it's a tossup between my Bounty Hunter and the rest of my Force-Wielders. Trying to go Emp/Repub in rotation.

6. Biker

I've been playing the Smuggler as Chaotic Neutral and it's been an absolute hoot as far as the responses and reactions. Found Corso's cousin on Nar Shadda and I was hitting on that from the get go. Ended up making her a partner so I had an "in" with the criminal element. Corso's reaction was priceless. :D

7. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Finished up my Agent on Chapt 3 last night.

Rumors are right, it is one of the best story line endings.

I chose to pretty much give the Empire (technically the Dark Council) the finger and help out defeat the Star Cabal.

Now I have no name, and a loyal crew and unlimited possibilities ahead with the chance I will be helping the Republic again and definitely will be going back to him now and again until he finishes the KoTFE content, however I am going to hold off on going any further with him (he's only lvl 60) and either jump back to my Smuggler or a new Jedi I rolled a while back and get that one to the end of Chapt 3 as well. *coin toss*

My plan is still to go Empire/Republic every other time after finishing Chapt 3 until I complete all 8 story lines to get the title.

I also dabbled in the new Chapt XII last night on my Sith and got up to the first time you can rest after fighting Valkorian.

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

As I'm rounding 3rd base towards finishing up Chapter 3 on my Jedi Knight (SourShoes on Ebon Hawk, if anyone would get his name it's Seid :p ) I can't help but think as to the topic of the thread again..

"Which is (a) FUN class?"

It's actually a trick question, since I haven't played a class yet that WASN'T fun.

My dual-wielding Jedi Sentinel Kimbo-Slices through mobs and areas with ease like nobody's business, that this is the first time I actually was soooooo caught up on my companion kill achievements that my next discovered companion wasn't for a planet and a half, I even pulled out my Ship Droid and had him tag along for the 1000 kill achievement for a non-combatant companion.

The weekend's 200% XP bonus is helping out a lot too, he's lvl 54 now and still needs to do a lvl 47 planet.

My current strategy is to outfit my toons with Adaptive armor and upgrade the item mods in them every 4-6 levels cheaply from the auction house.

It takes about a 200,000 credit bankroll to get started and by the time I get to lvl 40-ish or so with 3 gathering skills, (slicing, scavenging, archaeology) I'm paying back the loan to my main and self-supporting my mod habit.

Also, I took the plunge and bought an upgraded Stronghold on Tatooine that both factions can visit for free.. Nice view!

Haven't even unlocked any rooms yet and it has more space than I could ever use.

9. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Ha! Maybe my next toon will be Bigfoot, it is.

10. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

A year later. Where is everyone on this? I am ready to fire up another Agent. :)

11. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I honestly haven't logged back in since I got No Man's Sky, and I only had ~5 levels to finish getting one more character to 60 for the legendary achievement.

ethics likes this.
  12. Biker

I still play when I have the time. I'm slowly redoing the earliest made characters due to some gearing/crew skill screw ups and still having as much fun with the story lines as I did originally.

ethics likes this.
  13. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

I'd like to start up again. I've been hindered by the fact that my youngest has taken over the gaming desktop. If I can ever get a legal copy of Winderz installed on this MBP I'll be good to go.

ethics likes this.