1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do deleted IMs go?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by IamZed, Nov 29, 2002.

1. IamZed

IamZed ...

I cant quite get how to access these files. The counter keeps going up and telling me they are in a folder. Where I have to ask. I think I got 4 personal folders when I joined and named one of them Huh? I have no idea if there is anything in there because I wouldnt know how to get in there. I have been made stupid.
  2. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Click on UserCP, then private messages. There's a drop down box that says 'Go To' you can then get into the folders that say inbox, message tracking and sent items.
  3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Probably sent items, IamZed. :)
  4. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

I *think* Zed refers to personal folders which can be created for filing IM's by category/member name/etc.

I created a folder for test purposes via UserCP/Private messages/folder button on the bottom of the screen.

Once a folder is created you can *move* IM's into these folders from your inbox, sent items, or message tracking screen.

Once moved you must *jump* to the personalized folder to view IM's stored there.
  5. Domh

Domh Full Member

Deleted IMs go to one of two places, depending on their content.

Helpful, friendly well-worded IMs go to heaven.

Flame IMs with misspellings go to...

6. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Where do broken hearts go?
  7. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

8. BigDeputyDog

BigDeputyDog Straight Shootin Admin Staff Member

AOL Personals??? :happy:

BDD... :{)