1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When CNN Thinks a Game is Broken...

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by cmhbob, Jul 11, 2012.

1. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

Don't play D3, so I don't know how valid any of the criticisms here are, but the articles at least sounds interesting to someone on the outside, like me.

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Meh. You have the morons who cry about not being able to play it off line, you have those who whine about it being too hard, you have those who spend hundreds of hours in game and then cry about there not being more.

Have there been issues? Sure. Are they huge? Nope, not in the least.
  3. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Aside from the first day after it was released I have not had a single problem logging in. Not one. Granted I don't play for more than 90 minutes or so a night, but I've not experienced any server issues mentioned in this article.

I do find myself having to drop back and farm a less difficult level from time to time to beef up my gold supply and buy new items on the AH. But that's the game and how you survive the higher difficulties.

Overall, I like the game. Are there some things I don't like? Sure. Specifically the way your game played and area movement is tied to quests. But overall I think they did a hell of a job. (pun definitely intended)
  4. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

I think the game is pretty spectacular. Some people can whine about it, but if it were easy at the end-game, it wouldn't be much of a game.

By the way, I've cleared through Act 1 Inferno solo. Butcher was a monster to bring down in Inferno, but dead he is, nonetheless.