1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What if Al Sharpton had a shindig where people didn't want to blame whitey?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Copzilla, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

People just might be starting to wake up. This was a meeting in Chicago organized by Al Sharpton, which got out of control and didn't go according to his plan. People even talking about how they've been trained to vote, etc. And some even relating to Tea Party...

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Not sure if that's what I got out of that. Seems to me that they THOUGHT, by getting a black Mr. President, that Mr. President would be helping them out.

3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I watched about half of the presentation and stopped. There was far too much creative editing going on to make much of an informed decision.

4. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Well, it was a Breitbart edit, so yes, it can be selective. But the parts I read about and listened to said that Sharpton didn't control the narrative and the local Chicago scene was pretty much dumping on the status quo leftist political machine.

And Leon, they were talking about local politicians and local issues. They were talking about city council, state and federal representatives and senators, who are useless.