1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happens at a cuddle party?

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Allene, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Allene

Allene Registered User

I noticed a news heading claiming that cuddle parties were the latest trend sweeping the nation. Having never heard of such a thing, I clicked on this link: http://www.cuddleparty.com/what-is/.

Two hours later:

You have to shell out $20 for the privilege of putting on your PJs and baring your soul to a bunch of strangers! Wouldn't it be better to just get a dog? The site says they are in their 11th year, so I guess it took some time to catch on and sweep the nation. ;)

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Heh. I think I'll stick with the dog.

[​IMG]

3. Allene

Allene Registered User

LOL! Me too!

4. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old school Conservative

I talk to my dog all the time. Whenever I sit in my recliner, my Chihuahua, Pedro insists on being in-between my legs when I kick back.

I've lost count of the number of degrees I've conferred on him. It's okay brothers, Pedro's a he. ;-)

5. Allene

Allene Registered User

I talk to our dog Penny, the Beagle, all the time too. We have one of those leather loveseats with two recliners that operate independently of each other. If my husband is there she jumps up and gets down between his legs, but facing outward, so she can see the TV and out the window, etc. If both of us are there, she favors my lap because it is more comfortable. :)