1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Biker, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I think, for the most part, I'm done. I have the major stuff that was on my list completed, and even the minor things are now in place. There are a few things yet to be done, but that's on hold until things are updated by outside parties (Forum Opt Out and Tapatalk). Forum skin / theme will be looked at soon after the poll shakes out with a clear winner.

At this point, I think I'm going to sit back and let things perk for a while just to make sure everything is running the way it should.

If you run into anything that doesn't quite seem right, sing out. It may be a bug, it may be the way things work with the software. But if you don't bring it to my attention, I won't know if there's something wrong.

Enjoy... :)

2. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Is it possible to have the timeout increased on the edit tag to something like 5 minutes like before?

3. Biker

As far as when the "edited by" shows?

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Great job, man, thank you.

5. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Yeah

6. Biker

That may be hard coded into the software as I can't find a setting that changes it. If I can find it in the code, I'll change it.

7. Allene

Allene Registered User

I'm happy with everything, thanks!

8. Biker

There's no grace period built into the software. It's either on or off. For now, I've turned it off unless someone gives me a reason to turn it back on. ;)