1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to New Globalaffairs.org

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Diane Benez, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

America for Americans and legal immigrants. Death to illegal immigrants.

For some reason my finger smells funny after I stick it in my butt for a few minutes. Anyone know why?

2. BigDeputyDog

BigDeputyDog Straight Shootin Admin Staff Member

A teaspoon of Crisco... let the cat lick it and it will take care of the hairball..

BDD... :{)

3. Plunge

Plunge Passed Away July 20, 2007

Well that's what happens when you don't do a refreshing enema first. DUH.

4. Steve

Steve Is that it, then?

Your butt must be cleaner than your finger, so you're smelling the fresh scent of cleanliness? ;)

5. LissaKay

LissaKay Oh ... Really???

Why yes! Add a little bit of wheat bran to their wet food. A teeny dab of Vaseline on their paw or nose works well too. My Maine Coons are shedding their winter coats now ... I really don't care for hoarked up fur hairballs on my bed.

6. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

My cat laughs at your vaseline. He upchucks twice a week, whether he needs to or not.

7. LissaKay

Try the wheat bran, Steve ... just a quarter teaspoon in their wet food each day. They don't even notice it since it has no taste.

Now ... it I could just find a cure for their dingleberry problem ....

8. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Been there, done that. He takes special pride in his vomit. It's his way to express his displeasure with me I think.

9. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Gives me an idea for the new mods. Still haven't seen any ... oh, never mind.

10. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Actually, it gives me an idea for a protest sign

11. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Ah...you mean I've been DEMOTED, Bitch--er, Diane? By who, exactly?

I invite you to fuck yourself and have twins.

SM

12. LissaKay

Just in case anyone missed it on the shoutbox:

Heh ...

13. Plunge

I haven't been a member long enough to understand that I guess.

14. LissaKay

-Ken was a member here a long time ago ... and leaned wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to the left. He departed in quite a snit because no one would buy into his tinfoil hat theories and other radical ideas.

Tonight, amidst all the hoopla, Ken- appears. That happened last year as well as an April Fool's joke. Many of us fell hook, line and sinker for it.

The point is, "Diane" referred to Ken- (Ken dash) as -Ken (dash Ken) ... which was the original user name he used. No way "she" could know this unless she has been around for a long, long, long time.

15. Plunge

Ah, heh.

16. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

rofl evaporated activist

17. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

All I know is that the Sports forum better reappear. If Palestine had a Sports forum they wouldn't be so busy blowing themselves up.

Brian

18. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

They do have sports...in the stadium...killing people. Oh, wait, that's Afghanistan. Sorry. :(