1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to New Globalaffairs.org

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Diane Benez, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I am observant. Call me a watchdog if you will. I am only looking out for the best interest of this forum and its members.

2. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

I'd like to be in charge of the Palestine forum. I think I would make a great mod.

3. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

He's never had a very good sense of humor. And he's not a team player either. Better boot him.

4. Plunge

Plunge Passed Away July 20, 2007

I for one, welcome our new Communist Overlords.

5. LissaKay

LissaKay Oh ... Really???

I wonder if I will finally get those "Palestine" questions answered ...

Hmmm ...

6. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I am shocked and hurt you would say that. I am first and foremost a team player. I think the change is a great step in a right direction. Stop being a brown noser.

7. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

Well I stand a little to the left as I am hung on the right.

8. Plunge

Feeling more and more like metafilter or the democratic underground... Ah, the freshness...

So, how do we go about freeing the illegally detained President of Iraq? Maybe we should confere with our bretheren in Hamas... :rolleyes:

9. LissaKay

Haw haw haw ... it'll take 'em at least a year to figure out which side of the center I'm on ...

Heh ...

10. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I see you have decided to remove my mod powers, is there a reason? I have done nothing wrong. I ask you nicely to return them, please.

11. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

We have bretheren in Hamas? Maybe we can pay them to suicide attack Al Qaeda...

12. Diane Benez

Diane Benez Take America Back!!!

Plunge, I am not sure why you are so aggressive against us? We are not pro-Hamas, never were and never will be. We abhor the senseless killings of innocent people, be they Israeli or Palestinians. There really needs to be more awareness on many of the issues that are facing that particular area and this is the right forum to discuss those issues.

13. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

I believe the term is brown shirt.

Brown Shirt

PRONUNCIATION: brounshrt
    VARIANT FORMS: or brownshirt
    NOUN: 1. A Nazi, especially a storm trooper. 2. A racist, especially a violent, right-wing one.
    ETYMOLOGY: Translation of German Braunhemd : braun, brown + Hemd, shirt.

14. BigDeputyDog

BigDeputyDog Straight Shootin Admin Staff Member

What is this crap??? My mod powers are gone too... :vmad:

Are you people afraid of little ol' me and of what I can do in the mod panel??

I still say this is crappy what Leon has done... He could have at least confided in us... :vmad:

BDD...

15. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

When stained red with blood, it turns into a black shirt:

Black Shirt

PRONUNCIATION: blkshrt
    VARIANT FORMS: also Blackshirt
    NOUN: A member of a fascist party organization having a black shirt as part of its uniform, especially an Italian fascist.

16. Plunge

So, who is going to lose on American Idol tonight?

17. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

When stained red with blood, it turns into a black shirt:

But when soaked in bleach it becomes lilly white, kinda like bedsheets.

What a proper uniform for our new movement!

America-for Americans!!!

(great sound-bite)

18. LissaKay

I dunno, Plunge ... but I have discovered that eating massive quantities of peanuts, cashews and almonds will bind ya right up.

Just thought I'd share that with ya'll .... :)

19. Steve

Steve Is that it, then?

I try to eat equal quantities of popcorn when I'm eating peanuts. The two cancel each other out: you're not bound up nor do you have the trots, but you'll be sitting on the toilet for most of the next day! :)

20. Plunge

Wow thanks for sharing. I'm finding the same thing with mass doses of Lortab.

Any advice for a cat with hairballs?