1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to Aria

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ShinyTop, Nov 19, 2002.

1. mikeky

mikeky Member

Aria, glad to see you escaped from the Verizon newsgroup; watch the monkey, he sheds.

2. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

Welcome to GA Aria :)

GA = Global Affairs or Great Adventure depending on the topic your reading :)

3. LissaKay

LissaKay Oh ... Really???

Welcome fellow geek chick!

C'mon in! The water is great!

4. Sunriser13

Sunriser13 Knee Deep in Paradise

Nice to have you joining our rapidly growing family here... Welcome, Aria!! :)

5. drslash

drslash It's all about the beer

Welcome, have a cold one on me! :beer:

How about a couple of these guys just to perk things up. :happy: :happy: :happy:

6. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

Hey hey aria...welcome :)

7. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

Viper room? You didn't tell me about that. Does it have even better "attractions" than Mirabelle? Maybe I need another trip to LA.

8. Robert Harris

Listen, buddy. Have you noticed the rapid rate at which women are arriving? They will soon outrnumber us men, and they will take the place over. Then you really will be used and manipulated -- but not in ways you might like.

That's OK, though. It will probably be an improvement over current management. :thumbsup

9. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Keep this up, Shirley, and you will replace Steve on my most hated list. ;)

10. Robert Harris

Doesn't metter. Your hate list becomes irrelevant when the ladies take over. Then the important list becomes the "most loved" list. :love:

11. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

I went there one time just to check it out...all these 20-somethings styling and looking at the 40-year-old guy with the bad buzzcut like he was an invader from Mars or something. Cover was almost $20 bucks, two drink minimum, rave music. I lasted fifteen minutes.

SM

12. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

LOL!!!! Well, I'll never make it to that list!

SM

13. Domh

Domh Full Member

Welcome, dear Aria! This is indeed a most fortuitous coalescence!

;)

*evil cackle*

14. Robert Harris

Steve, I suspect that you are getting to old to mess with 20-something females. It's a wonder you lasted that long. :_