1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

War Humor?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by IamZed, Feb 1, 2003.

1. IamZed

IamZed ...

I stole this from another site. It is a British parody of us all in this conflict. Just one problem. The brunt of the humor is based on either extreme parodies or hard sounding fact. It the last part I would like to hear your thoughts on.
    This, thru making fun of everyone has no agenda but a laugh. If there were, it would appear in one sided discrepancies from the truth.

It is a series of four videos to be found on the left side of the page. The first one set me off a bit by starting out with the oval room sketch, but then they start to simply present their facts straight up.

Try it. You might laugh. You might shoot your monitor.

2. Advocat

Advocat Viral Memes a Speciality Staff Member

In the same vein, Canada's Royal Canadian Air Farce comedy troup presents Iraqnaphobia
    Realplayer, high bandwidth, and -- as you might expect -- a Bush parody. Some are going to hate it, but it's all in fun. You should see what they do to <b>our</b> politicians. ;)

3. civax

civax Main-Monkey

!!! :D

Those brittish are so funny, man, I gotta find a way to download those video clips to my computer!!