1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIP Group -- and shrinking staff on GA

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Jun 4, 2010.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Just to stem the flow of "why is he in VIP group" questions, just know that we have shrunk our mod/admin staff after the conversion of the software. When we were at the height of growth and before Facebook and Twitters allowed many to escape the interesting clasps of GA, we required a lot more people than we do today.

With automatic spam flagging by the software, auto IP firewall blocking of offending sites, we have less to do than we had in the past, thus is felt odd to have a large percentage of the membership in the staff and it was one of the recommendations by the company I've hired back in the beginning of the year.

Having said that, the rules have not changed, how we go about things are the same.

Allow me to say a HUGE thank you for the people that were on the staff and helped out tremendously. I can't thank them enough but hopefully a few perks here and there will help. :)

2. Allene

Allene Registered User

So who is left now besides you and Tom? I don't see a VIP group, but it's too early in the morning.

3. Allene

Allene Registered User

Never mind, I found it! Thank you to all who served or are still serving as mods or admins. I still like this place better than Facebook.

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Tom and I are only admins. The rest of the staff (moderators) is Gregg, Bob, Steve, Brian...