1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

View New Content?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Arc, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Arc

Arc Full Member

View New Content. A favorite feature of mine! But I’ve been having problems with it.

At first I was sure it was me and my lousy vision or memory. But overtime I can only attribute so much to it as I haven’t started to drool yet.

The problem is that there seems to be a lot of new content that never makes it to the “View New Content.” Too many times over a reasonable length of time I find new content that I am sure never appeared in the “View New Content.”

Anyone have any explanation?

Thanks.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Searches queue up for it every 5 mins. So if I posted something new, you won't see it via View New Content in the time span between the queue up time.

Common problem is that people hit (Mark all items as read) during the queue time. And hence it goes in to "already seen" type of a filter.

3. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Close to same subject, the Previous Topic button would be a lot more useful it we could have it go to new content in previous topic ...

Not a biggee, just kind of a wish.