1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Presses UN on "Breach"

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Sierra Mike, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Read all about it at US Presses UN

SM

2. jamming

jamming Banned

They want us to share information with them so that Saddam can hide them better?

3. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

I think the gig is that the inspectors maintain the US and Britain aren't being very forthcoming with the necessary intel. Personally, I hadn't been aware they required our assistance.

And providing them with the necessary intel would clearly define what our detection capabilities are. Not so sure I would be willing to compromise that.

SM

4. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

I remember arguing in a previous thrd that we [U.S.] need to provide some evidence to the world stage to garner support.

I now stand corrected for all the reasons stated in the posts above.

I will be content to go with the evidence of the missing biological, chemical and military hardware that is not included and presumably missing from the documents Iraq has submitted.

I hope this can be played up skillfully to justify this war, not to me, for I realize it's importance, but for those who have their doubts.

I still don't think people realize how terrible these weapons are and how ruthlessly they can be deployed.