1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U.S. Declares 22 Clinton Emails Top Secret

Discussion in '2016 Election' started by SixofNine, Jan 29, 2016.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Great timing for her.

News from The Associated Press

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

We all know she screwed the pooch with that mail server. At this point, the press can't really cover it up as a non-issue now due to the amount of classified material they've found so far.

3. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

She is going to skate without a formal charge but with one can hope it will damage her presidential run.

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Perfect summation right here.

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've seen first hand, people with a lesser GS rating send a TS class rating in the clear on an INTERNAL Govt network, and the mess it causes. (Hint, it involves guys in suits showing up in unmarked box vans and rolling out entire Exchange server racks full of HDD's to never be seen again and leaving the admins staring at cut cables and trying to figure out how to disaster-recover from that.. been there, got the T-shirt)

The fact that TS info ended up outside of ANY Govt. network is not only completely mind-boggling to me, but I can't fathom how someone that high up fucking up this bad doesn't invoke the security response that anything short of nuking the entire building the server was plugged into to dust is still not good enough.

But alas, she will get a full pardon no doubt all the while her army of flying monkeys shout across Twitter 24/7 that she did absolutely nothing wrong and people like me don't know shit about class info handling all the while calling us names..

6. Biker

7. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

As a cryptologic account holder during my tenure in the military I had to account for every page of every classified document to include the pages marked "This page intentionally left blank." Of course, I have to admit this was decades before emails. Very glad I did not have to control that.

8. Allene

Allene Registered User

She richly deserves to go to prison, but I'll settle for loss of nomination.

9. Arc

Arc Full Member

The worst thing in the big picture isn't that she used her personal server for work that included classified material nor that she is trying her best to deny knowledge or culpability of wrong doing to mitigate the deeds. No, the worst thing IMO is that she at all times knew exactly what she was doing and what she was dealing with. She has always in all things here and in the past thought she was above right and wrong or the law.

As of now she is only regretful that she has been found out about the emails scandal. She still posses no regret that she did it other than getting caught.

ethics and Allene like this.
  10. Allene

Allene Registered User

Yes, I agree with you, Arc. It all shows on her face.

11. Biker

This is the problem I have with Clinton. She's always considered herself above the rules, and even when she's caught, maintains that "holier than thou" attitude.

12. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old School Conservative

The network that this classified information travels on has no connection to any unsecured network. Her staff (which I think will end up doing the hard time while she skates) was directed by her to copy the data from the secured and encrypted network to the unsecured network and thus to her unprotected email server.

I don't know if they used a USB drive (very, very unlikely. My UHC laptop could not write to external drives) or they took a picture of the screen with their camera phones or just wrote it down. No matter what, I am 104% sure our potential adversaries had that information before she saw it.

13. SixofNine

A Facebook friend posted this NewsMax article, which in turn quotes the Observer:

14. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

IF that is true, she's done.

15. Biker

I dunno. It all depends on how desperate the press is to keep her in the running. I fully expect the spin factory to ramp up production very soon.

16. SixofNine

Yeah, I'm poking around for other sources.

17. Biker

18. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

VALERIE PLAME!! VALERIE PLAME!!

Oh wait, Clintoon is Dem, you won't hear this repeated ad nauseum on a 24/7 news cycle.

19. Biker

Audit shows Hillary Clinton's private emails broke federal rules

And this goes right back to what I've said before. Here we have someone who believes they're above the rules. What kind of crap would she pull as President?

20. Allene

Allene Registered User

If she is elected, she'll go on an even bigger power trip than Obama.