1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two NYPD cops killed

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Copzilla, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

2. Allene

Allene Registered User

Terrible! There is no excuse for that whatsoever.

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Look, when you incite hatred over to entire NYPD, the result and outcome will be inevitable. There are people who are fragile and will be like sheep who will listen and not filter anything out. I KNEW it would come to something like this, and yes, Mayor Dinkins Jr is to blame.

4. ethics

5. Copzilla

New York City cops turn their backs on de Blasio as he enters the presser for the murdered officers.

6. Copzilla

7. Allene

Allene Registered User

Things are finally coming to a head. Glad I don't live in NYC!

8. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

It's pretty sad when two guys are executed like this, no matter who they are. That they're the NYPD makes it even worse. Of course, the puss who pulled the trigger had to kill himself--cowardice knows no bounds.

On De Blasio--you go what you wanted, New York. Maybe soon there will be pictures circulating of De Blasio, Cuomo, and Malloy giving each other a circle jerk.

9. ethics

He NEVER had NYC... He never will.

10. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

Here's a video of people chanting for dead cops.

11. Sir Joseph

12. Sierra Mike

That's not what I said. NYC voted for the guy, they got what they wanted--a divisive tool who has all the hallmarks of a "progressive."

13. Sierra Mike

14. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

George Steinbrenner's Yankee Silver Shield Foundation has, for 32 years, provided for the education of the children of New York City cops, firefighters and Port Authority employees who were killed in the line.

15. Allene

Allene Registered User

What a beautiful thing to do!

16. Copzilla

I can't tell you what a really negative impact this has had on police nationwide, guys. I've got friends in the profession seriously questioning whether to continue, and it's not the risk they're really concerned about. It's the climate. They're very defeatist about it all, like "Screw it, let em burn".

And it's not just these murders. It's from the sacrifice of Wilson, who was attacked and defending himself, people - including politicians - siding with the guy who attacked him! Making up outlandish stories justifying Brown's actions... Then the chokehold that wasn't. I'm sorry, but the headlock didn't kill Garner. He had a heart attack. That's why he couldn't breathe, and the medical report bore that out. Yes, the cop did something wrong and should be fired, but not indicted. The juries got those decisions right, and cops know it.

But now celebrities, athletes, even politicians are weighing in and siding with the thugs, against the JURIES. They don't care that justice actually has been properly served, they're sacrificing the cops on the street for the purpose of appeasing the mob, and the leftist agenda.

Again, cops nationwide are pretty much questioning their own resolve, wondering why serve a public that doesn't want to be served? Let them burn it all down.

From where I sit, things are really fucked up, and these politicians who are now saying that we have to have a dialogue on race are just insulting us. The dialogue has to include why blacks think it's okay to attack us and resist arrest. And now murder us, apparently.

Andy likes this.
  17. Sir Joseph

I imagine being the first few days of winter, many police officers will unfortunately come down with the flu or a cold and won't be able to report for duty. I'm sure the black community will fare much better during those days when the police are not out in force.

18. Copzilla

Trending now, a man walked into NYPD 28th pct and attacked a cop, broke his arm.

19. Allene

Allene Registered User

This is horrible! It was already bad enough before all this happened. We are living in a totally insane world right now--at least in the big cities. We desperately need a leader who will stand up to bullies and still have the ability to inspire people and unify them. That's not happening right now for sure. I'm sick at heart about all this. I agree, it is insulting to be told you have to have a dialogue on race. If you ask me, we have had too many dialogues on race recently. It's always on the tip of some politician or other's tongue.

20. ethics

Apparently to score jail food. Jesus.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
    <div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/michele.conry">Michele A Conry</a>.</div></div>