1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Trailer] Deadpool 2

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by SixofNine, Nov 15, 2017.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Excellent trailer! :D

2. Arc

Arc Full Member

I enjoyed the first one immensely. It surprised me with how good it was IMO. It was entertaining while being different. A sort of a stand-alone movie as I can't really think of another movie that was like it or at the very least tried to be but failed.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The newest one. Sweet.

ShinyTop likes this.
  4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

As much as people loved this movie... I hated it just the same. Dumbest shit I've seen since Ishtar.

5. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Ya, but you didn't like Titantic either.

6. ethics

Yah and you did. Enough said. :p

ShinyTop likes this.
  7. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old school Conservative

Okay. First of all, movies that break the fourth wall always deserve a watch in my book. Second, it doesn't take itself seriously. Hell, I'm surprised the pegging scene made it into the first one.

They are continuing the formula here and the numbers should be about the same. Third one though will fail big time if they make it.

8. ethics

It sucks.

9. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

One of my favorite movies...entertaining as hell. I love how all the references are pointed right at my generation. I guess old man Leon just doesn't get it. ;)

10. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I am nearly as old as anybody here and it was one of my favorite movies. Did I get all the references? I think but did anybody? Can you be sure?

11. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

Right? They come so fast and often. I pick up something new every time I watch it.

12. Arc

Arc Full Member

OK, lets put this whole thing in perspective. Deadpool and its sequel are panned by ethics. Now keep the following in mind when considering that fact: Metacritic, imdb.com, Rotten Tomatoes, Directors Guild of America, Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Science, (OSCARS), and the SAG-AFTRA all have ethics on their "do not contact" and "do not admit lists." If there had been a Siskel&Ebert and ethics show a thumbs down by ethics would have been considered a positive review to moviegoers.

Hey, no one is perfect and we all have our quirks. ;)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  13. ethics

Haha, yep. I am sure it was awesome for the rest of you. I guess it was so hyped for me that it was a massive let down.