1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TRAILER] Blade Runner 2049

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Biker, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Oh my. :drool-11:

2. dsl987

dsl987 Member

Holy crap - if the movie is half as good as the trailers (and the original) then it's going to be awesome.

Loved the original.

I'd also like to see a sequel made for District 9.

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

4. dsl987

dsl987 Member

So has anyone watched it yet?
    If I get time I might try and catch it this weekend

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If it's still in the theaters, I heard they were pulling it early due to poor tix sales

6. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

My son saw it and loved it.

7. dsl987

dsl987 Member

Hmm... maybe i'll just wait and catch it on Pay Per View :p

8. Arc

Arc Full Member

After four weeks of release in the US, it's not doing that well at the box office. Especially significant is the amount of drop off with each successive week from the previous. The story is similar worldwide. In box office terms it definitely lacks legs.

Naturally, box office is not necessarily automatically representative of the quality of the movie, be the box office fantastic or lousy.

I didn't like the first one when it was released in theaters. Decades later though when I watched it I enjoyed it. Funny how we change.

9. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

First one is awesome. This one sucks.... My humble opinion. The acting is horrendous.

10. Arc

Arc Full Member

Filmmaking is a brutal business. It's a heavy burden to make a film that can stand up to great filmmaking and box office smashes like "Titanic."

ShinyTop and SixofNine like this.