1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Trailer] Avengers: Age of Ultron

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by SixofNine, Oct 23, 2014.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Spader knocking another role out of the park. Even I caught the pinochio tune in the background.

And Hulk Vs Stark?? Wtf???

3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

If they stay true to the storyline from the comic books, we're going to see most of the team wiped out by the end of the movie.

4. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

They're all signed for Avengers 3, so... no.

5. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Depends on where in the story line 3 takes up. But a good chunk of the Avengers team is wiped out in the comic series.

6. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Yep this should be their lowest point.

7. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Whos' the guy @ 1:32?

Is that Andy Serkis or Jason Newstead from Metallica? lol

8. SixofNine

Love the nerdgasm at the end of this leaked teaser trailer for Infinity Wars:

Marvel has big plans for our movie viewing between now and 2019, and that doesn't even include the Marvel movies not produced by Marvel, including the Spider-Man movies from Sony and the X-Men movies from 20th Century Fox.

Copied and pasted from elsewhere, here's their five-year plan (unfortunately, not in chronological order):

1. Captain America: Civil War will have the Captain pitted against Iron Man. May 2016.

2. Avengers Infinity War Parts 1 & 2 will put Earth’s mightiest heroes against the Mad Titan, Thanos, in a third and fourth superhero team-up film. Part 1: May 2018. Part 2: May 2019.

3. Thor: Ragnorok will have Thor returning to another adventure for the titular hero in his home of Asgard. July 2017.

4. Black Panther, one of the few comic book movies to be led by an African-American, stars Chadwick Boseman as the titular hero. November 2017.

5. Captain Marvel, also one of the few comic book movies to be led by a female, is a story of Carol Danvers, an air force pilot who is endowed with alien superpowers. July 2018.

6. Doctor Strange, with Benedict Cumberbatch in the lead role as the Sorcerer Supreme. November 2016.

7. Guardians of the Galaxy 2: This is the sequel to the box office smash Guardians of the Galaxy. May 2017.

8. Inhumans will center around a connection with the Guardians of the Galaxy and may have been hinted at in an episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. November 2018 (does anybody remember that hint?)

9. Ant-Man, which will star Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas, opens in summer 2015, just two months after Avengers: Age of Ultron. Summer 2015 (two months after Ultron).

10. And the movie that will launch Phase 2 is Avengers: Age of Ultron, which comes out May 2015. The Avengers must unite once again when a threat to the world emerges.

9. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I have no idea what this all is. :O

10. SixofNine

My comic book days are way behind me, so I depend on background articles such as this: