1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiger Burgers Anyone?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Coot, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=570&ncid=753&e=3&u=/nm/20021226/sc_nm/china_tigers_dc

2. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

Thank goodness they didn't import skunks...
    They'd have a stinky burger.

3. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

WTF?!?! Eatting tigers?!?!

You know, I wouldn't mind that at all, if you had to catch and clean your own tiger. It would be interesting to see how many people would eat a tiger burger if they had to catch the tiger with their bare hands in order to eat it.

4. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Veteran Member

I hear that Tiger meat tastes like lean pork.

5. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

I heard it tastes like chicken.

"UN animal protection policies...". If there's a demand for tiger meat they'll serve it. UN protection policies or no policies. Just a matter of having it before or after the bear paw soup.

6. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

<i>WTF?!?! Eatting cows/pigs?!?!

You know, I wouldn't mind that at all, if you had to catch and clean your own cow/pig. It would be interesting to see how many people would eat a cow/pig burger if they had to catch the cow/pig with their bare hands in order to eat it.</i>

What's the difference? You were raised on pork and beef. Other cultures were raised on kangaroo. Others on caribou. Some on strictly vegetables, fish and fruit.

Personally, I'd love to try some tiger meat and would be more than willing to hunt it down, kill it, butcher it and cook it up to do so. ;)

7. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I think it would be a good idea Haywire. Of course you have a superior mind to the tiger so you should not need a gun.

8. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

You so funny, G.I.! :haha: <small>(BUT QUITE RIGHT)</small>