1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tier 0.5 ramblings...

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Or hides behind the warrior with about 6k in armor:whistle:

2. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Yeah... but I heal you.

3. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Yeah, the only switching I do in MC is between my regular instance healing set and the FR stuff for the lava packs and Rag (cape, both rings, shoulders, and necklace).

I think my numbers are unbuffed, using Titan Panel's bonus reporting. My MP5 number is in the same neighborhood as yours when I'm in my healing set, but you have about 400 more mana than I do.

4. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"You had me at HEAL ME NUB!'" :rofl:

5. SixofNine

Finally downloaded WoWReader onto the gaming PC. Here's the healing build, which I use about 90% of the time in any instance (exceptions are the mana regen fight in AQ20 and the fire resistance fights in Molten Core and Ony's Lair).

6. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Buffed, it's amazing the healing power of purple. The other day, we got the Zandalar buff from Caze turning in Hakkar's head, I walked into Onyxia's Lair with 9300 mana and like +10 crit chance.

And when I crit heals, the tank gets a 25% bonus to armor for 15 seconds. Geez, when you're critting THAT much, the tank is an untouchable monster.

7. SixofNine

Hee hee, I was shaking my head when you guys told me that. I still couldn't break 8,000 with that buff. Gotta get me some Deevout. Thank the gods for my bracers and belt from ZG, and Ony for the Halo of Transcendence. :)

I'm loving that talent more and more -- have it maxed out myself.

8. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Ummm, or perhaps some Prophecy...

Hehe, I knew what you meant.

I'm loaded out. I'd like some gloves, because I'm using the tier 0.5, and would like to be able to swap my mantle and still keep 5 piece, but for the most part, I'm done gearing up in MC.

Of course, I'll keep going and going in order to gear out my friends, but my tier 1 days are rapidly coming to a close. And as we saw last night, so long as people have their heads screwed on straight and no boss bugs, we can farm MC front to back in a reasonably quick night.

Aside from crazy Lucifron chainpulling, that is...

VIO... You've got to start showing up on time for the spots, girl! Invites start at about 5:20 PM server time, with first pull BEFORE 6 server. The raid waited for quite a while before adding Dragoonvivi, and that was your spot to take or leave.

9. SixofNine

Yeah, Deevout went better with my faux cornpone accent - should have said Prophecee. :)

10. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

I will...I promise. I know I messed up last night...wasn't paying attention to the time :( I'll log on at 8 my time from now on on the nights of the big raids :)

11. Brazbit

Picked up my 0.5 Belt and gloves yesterday. I think this is as far as I will go with this quest chain. Frankly it is too expensive for the rewards. I completed the upgrade on the belt and gloves only because I had invested 80 gold in it. Luckily I got most of that back through quest rewards and items picked up.

But when a single MC or AQ run has the potential of greater rewards than this stand on one foot stick the other behind your head grab it with your right hand and palm flat on the ground with your left hand.... oh and give me all your money never endiung quest chain.... I think I will skip the rest. I still have the 45 min baron run in my quest log since that might accidentally happen sometime but I am not going to pursue this to completion.

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hey! Gimme your shoulder then.. Oh, and Rend's head while yer at it....;)

Bah.. forgot the winkie..

13. Brazbit

Heh.. I still need the tier 0 shoulders for the time being. Too bad you were not on the last UBRS run with us. Rend dropped the shoulders and no one needed them. You could have killed two birds with one stone.

14. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'll just say to that.. no comment... twice ;)

15. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

I just need to get my stuff over and find an engineer that can make the part and then I can catch ghosties. I don't think I will go much further with this either. I am moving to dps probably with Els and plus I am having a blast with the mage :)