1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tier 0.5 ramblings...

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

You can. You don't want to waste any, and you want to set up where you can pull maximum amount of mobs to the zapper without deaggro, but you'll actually have a couple left over if you do it right.

You need to go to BRD for MC attunement, Mav? I think Windstorme still need it also, and I have some return quests for Dizeez.

2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

If you team up it will go very quickly, and you won't run out of rocket fuel. I think I got all of my ghosts in Winterspring with just one charge, and grabbed enough ghosts in Northdale, E.P. with two charges. That gives you plenty of buffer to handle the ghosts in Silithus with their bug spawns.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I need BRD and the rest of the spire for a whole enchilada of stuff....

Here be my questlog.

I gave Overmaster Pyron a shot the other day, was doing alright till he blasted me for 800 with something, as I was tossing a heal he crit me again and I was down.

Alliance bastages just stood there and laughed.... till he aggored on them and they ran way like schoolgirls.

Damn thats a long haul from the graveyard...

4. Copzilla

Of the quests you have, I know we can clear Dark Iron Dwarves, Ribbly Screwspigot, Lost Thunderbrew Recipe, The Rise of the Machines, Disharmony of Flame, and Attunement to the Core in one shot. We can do Heart of the Mountain, but we have to have a buttload of coffer keys. Copz has 5 I think, and anyone with more, send to the person who is going to go.

Ideally, anyone who also wanted to get their toon Attuned to the Core, be standing by the entrance when we get to the Core fragment, and be ready to be summoned.

Dizeez needs to go back in, as she has two followup quests to do. We can run that instance again some time this week, as there are some very nice drops.

5. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Findhagen is finding no shortage of alliance help in STV. There are 4 alliance toons he regularly runs into there who he lends a hand to and who will join in and help him. I'm considering introducing them to Chet, but it might bring unwanted requests to help them burn down instances.

Wish I could bring Chet to BRD with you guys, she has a couple of quests in there. ;)

6. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Pending some of my auctuions I have up that someone has bid on, but not bought outright, I will have all the scratch gathered up late tonight to run to Winterspring and pick up the fel elemental rod needed 2 mini-steps from where I am now. :happy:

I also was able to farm out last night 2/3 of the spirits I need with the ghostbuster machine, (I unfortunately used all 8 of the rocket fuels given due to greifers and whatnot in both winterspring and EP.. so I made a batch of 6 more up afterwards) so were I stand on getting step 2 done is this.

I could use a hand or 3 in taking down the spirits needed in Sithilus, then after turning in all that crap to Gadgetzan, immediately going to Burning Steppes with the help again and taking down Magma Lord Bokk and return to the guy in Gadg..
    With rod in hand at that point, I will be able to immediately hearth back to Orgrimmar and turn in my stuff to receive 2 more pieces of 5 thunders and then actually be able to wear them since the attributes of the 3 pieces will trump my 4 piece set bonus now.. :D

Anyone available tonight or tomorrow night around 8 server time? :love:

At the very least, I can use a hand right away to finish out the spirits in Sithilus.. I don't want to pick up the next step until I have already bought the rod, since he seems to charge 10G more if you have the quest. :doh:

7. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

I just need to earn the 40G to get my own ghostbuster machine. I will gladly help you out. Feel free to whisper me if I am doing PvP. That is a solo hobby to help me kill time while waiting for friends that need or want a hand.

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Oh, cool... if you want.. we can run through all 3 of the areas and get you caught up :)

We can use my machine in Sithilus to collect for both of us and then your in the other 2 places, that way you won't run out of go-go juice :)

9. SixofNine

Should be. Ping me if I'm on.

He went to the Goblin School of Business Adminstration.

10. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

If a 56 alliance hunter can be of any non-instanced help, let me know. :)

11. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

I am still at step one (got the bracers belt and gloves) Guess I should start figuring out how to do these quests.

If you need a meat shield let me know

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

13. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Thanks for the link.

14. Copzilla

Ummm, 40 man tonight?

15. SixofNine

Yep, I was thinking about the "tomorrow night" part of Mav's question.

16. Brazbit

Seid is undead. We can just have Els cleave her in half and we will take half to help us and you can have half. ;)

17. Copzilla

But then the heals are only half as good... nah, that's no good.

BTW, speaking of healing power... Grats on your AQ book yesterday! Braz went into AQ20 with Bloodforged, killed 4 bosses, and got a shiny new badass spell out of the deal!

18. Brazbit

Healing Wave X

<TABLE class=thin><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center width=64><TABLE class=thin height=64 width=64><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=right width=64 background=http://i71.thottbot.com/en/Interface/Icons/Spell_Nature_MagicImmunity.jpg height=64></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD><TABLE class=ttb width=300><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Healing Wave (Rank 10)</TD></TR><TR><TD>620 Mana</TD><TD align=right>40 yd range</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>3 sec cast</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Heals a friendly target for 1620 to 1850</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Note with resto spec that reads as Heals a friendly target for 1782 to 2035 :)

19. Brazbit

Loving it. Combined with natures switness this is giving me an awesome heal that is instant once every 3 minutes. Can really pull some butts off the flame with that ability once I stop having to look down to cast the combo. It should be second nature very soon.

20. Copzilla

Those books are expensive too. Try buying it on the AH... dayumn...