1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three teens murder a baseball player in OK

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Copzilla, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...player-killed-by-bored-okla-teens-police-say/

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...own-college-ballplayer-oklahoma-cops-say?lite

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/1...ian-baseball-player-killed-on-street-because/

An Australian man attending an Oklahoma college on a baseball scholarship was shot and killed in what police described Monday as a random act of violence by three "bored" teenagers who decided to kill someone for the fun of it.

Christopher Lane, 22, of Melbourne, was found dead Friday while visiting the town of Duncan, where his girlfriend lives. Three boys, ages 15, 16, and 17, are in custody and face a court appearance Tuesday afternoon.

Three wannabe gang members from Oklahoma... Young punks out just being violent.

I'm going to pose a question, and see the answers... What are these news articles not telling you?

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Oooh oooh. Mista kotta!

The MSM failed to point out that these utes were all white christian gun-clinging racists. You know, those which make everything about Obama's america bad.

3. Copzilla

Correct. Well, except for none of what you said being correct, you're otherwise correct.

All of them are regurgitated AP articles, and they do not mention the race.

This is typical media narrative. Funny, they mentioned that Zimmerman was a "white hispanic" about 8234582347537937273573457 times.

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

5. Copzilla

Yeah, it's starting to filter out, because they were bragging about it on Facebook. So those with access are screen snapping it and sending it to news agencies.

6. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

And Australia is more concerned with the weapon than with the idea that three kids killed someone out of boredom.

Rethink that, Aussies. They were bored and thought it would be fun to murder someone.

7. Copzilla

I guess they think that without the gun, the teens wouldn't have killed him by, say, running over him.

8. Copzilla

BTW, that blue rag over the face means the one kid was associated with the Crips. Crips have many offshoot mini-gangs that are associated, and these kids were part of one of those offshoots. They're pretenders, and as such, were almost certainly trying to build street cred. Murdering a white boy was just a way of making them legit. Nothing more, nothing less. That's why they were bragging.

People have no idea the magnitude of the problem. These gangs are glorified in the media. Ice T, Snoop, they are all part of it. Ironically, Ice T always plays the part of a cop in his movies. The guy is a T-U-R-D. As far removed from a cop as any person alive.

9. ethics

Ice T? The Fuck-The-Police rap that made him famous?

10. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Yeah, the song was "Cop Killer." About that song, He is quoted in Wikipedia saying:

"I'm singing in the first person as a character who is fed up with police brutality. I ain't never killed no cop. I felt like it a lot of times. But I never did it. If you believe that I'm a cop killer, you believe David Bowie is an astronaut,"

But yeah, he has also played a cop for years on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."

I've never been a fan, but it's been so long since that controversy that I identify with him much more as the TV cop than the rapper who got Tipper Gore's knickers in a twist. But I certainly understand why his fans in law enforcement might be few and far between.

11. Copzilla

Ice T is so much more than that, Six. He is a longtime Crip, an old-school gang member. His affiliation is well known.

He isn't street active, as he is rich and doesn't have to be. But he still to this day glorifies his Crip affiliation. And that is more damaging to society than just being a gang member. His denial of ever killing a cop is nice. Sure, what a saint. He just helps raise a generation of garbage.

Look...

Ice Cube demonstrating the C-Walk. A dance, sure. A dance associated with the Crips, and is why it's called the "C-Walk". C is Crip. Throwing gang signs while doing it. "Keep it gangsta, yo, keep it gangsta."

Long film, but shows some of the lifestyle...

Ice T makes an appearance here, as well as Snoop. Well known Crips. WC is one of the Crip bigshots. They show some of the C-Walk moves, and talk about the streets. They even have Lil Bow Wow doing it, and he isn't old enough to be out after dark.

I know the C-Walk is a dance, but, well, it's not JUST a dance. It's a gang sign. And in this video, Ice T is talking about the gang attachment.

I'm telling you right now, we have TONS of problems out of these assholes. And people like Ice T, Ice Cube, Snoop, they just sit around, look all stoic and act cool, and draw these kids in like flies. By the time the real world catches up with them, they're ruined.

12. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

No argument here, Copz. Civilians know quite a bit about the Crips and the Bloods thanks to the saturation coverage of everything "gang," though in my neck of the woods the biggest problem is MS-13.

I remember Serena Williams doing the crip walk for a few seconds after winning the gold medal in the Olympics, which is interesting given that her sister, Yetunde Price (a nurse and beauty salon owner) was shot to death by a Southside Crip 10 years ago (apparently he was aiming for the man in the car).

One cultural update for Leon: "Fuck the Police" was on "Straight Outta Compton," the debut album of NWA, whose members at the time included Ice Cube, Eazy-E and Dr. Dre.

jimeez likes this.
  13. Copzilla

MS-13, Mara Salvatrucha, the remnants of affiliates of the rebels in El Salvador, migrated north after their civil war and carved a pretty big hole in the gang world due to their combat experience. Particularly violent, and tied in tight with La Eme, the Mexican Mafia. That's what the 13 stands for, the letter M, for Mafia. Drug runners and human traffickers, with offshoot gangs. They like to send affiliates to the Army and Marine Corps to receive combat training.

14. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

Like I saw a comment on CNN:
    When a black is killed, focus on racism.
    When a black kills, focus on gun control.

15. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

16. ethics

17. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Thank God Joseftu told us blacks can't be racist, otherwise I'd be concerned.

18. Copzilla

I'm telling you, I know this particular case is in the news, but this very thing plays out in many cases across America, this hateful, drug addled gang affiliated turd. This problem is not being acknowledged in the halls of power, press or political.

It's being called isolated, the blame shifted to a gun instead of the person, but this is much more common than many people think.

Remember the thread a year ago where I linked all those horrendous crimes? I quit after a couple of weeks. The crime didn't stop when I quit.

The problem IS systemic, and it's being exacerbated by race baiters, even by our sitting president.

19. Copzilla

20. Copzilla