1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Is Sick

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by dainbramage, Dec 9, 2002.

1. dainbramage

dainbramage Land Of The Lost

2. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

I hope they torture the fucking bitch to death. In fact, let me do it. I would love to have a live body to practice on with my sword, instead of just a card board cutout.

3. btdude

btdude Veteran Member

The sad part, is that she will plead insanity . . .

4. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

Man... Some people are just so eff'd up...

5. Coriolis

Coriolis Bob's your uncle

Dude, you worry me.

There's not enough in the news story to get a clear sense of what was going on. But from what's available it's clear this woman was mentally disturbed -- no shit, yeah I know. But let's not get out the rope until we know more about what lead to such a tragic outcome.

6. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

If the story is accurate I agree the woman is insane.

Now fry her.

7. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

Sad story. I think insanity would fit unless there's a real motive like jealousy or something like that. I'd rather think she was insane then think she did this to hurt one of the parents. You want my take on this? I think she fell in love with the husband and slept with him and he can't let it be in the open because then his wife would keep the baby from him and leave him. I don't know why...just a weird soap opera like thing comes over me while reading this one. Like the alcoholic thing was a cover up.

Might sound far fetched but I wouldn't doubt it.